yes or no? / this or that?

chris

Doing a trip to America in June/July and so far am doing New York, LA, Vegas. My cousin lives in LA so I'll be spending most of my time there due to free accommodation.

Thinking about adding another city and trying to decide between Portland or San Fran. Thoughts?

are thom browne suits too 'fashionable' for a professional office setting? may seem like a dumb question i know but i kinda want to have more excuses to wear mine haha

http://www.esquire.com/style/fashion-story/tinysuit1007

what kind of "professional office" do you work in?

are thom browne suits too 'fashionable' for a professional office setting? may seem like a dumb question i know but i kinda want to have more excuses to wear mine haha

There are some very nice traditional pieces of his, and there are those that look like they belong in a circus. Which type do you have and is it self explanatory?

There are some very nice traditional pieces of his, and there are those that look like they belong in a circus. Which type do you have and is it self explanatory?

the pieces i wear have a traditional look such as the classic charcoal suit, not the fashion wizard gear haha. i personally think that wearing the more 'traditional' pieces while maintaining the proportions, albeit less exaggerated (and maybe wearing socks too) looks extremely sharp compared to many stock standard 'business' suits that you typically see in a corporate setting. however, i also believe that the proportions and details such as the tricolour tabs on the jacket and shoes would stand out too much in such an environment. just wanted to have some opinions here as people who live in other parts of the world may have differing views on this based from their own setting.

http://www.esquire.c...ry/tinysuit1007

what kind of "professional office" do you work in?

i've read that article a while ago, funny read! i've read an interview with thom browne where he said that a growing proportion of his clientele in new york are now profesionals such as bankers, attorneys, etc. not sure if they'd wear his clothes to their workplaces though as i've never travelled to new york so i don't know how well people dress to work there.

image_75886.jpg

or

image_73480.jpg

Thing holding me back from the visvims are that I've got a couple of blue footwear, and apart from TBS[crazy high prices on these] I'm not sure where I can find ready stocks for them in a US8 in this light indigo colour

And on another note I've zero black footwear...