yes or no? / this or that?

chris

I have just enough for a Self-Edge feather ring (I won't post a picture because I'm pretty sure everyone knows what it is by now), so now I'm split between it and saving up for a pair of 3sixteens.

I already have a pair of APCs that I have put my heart and soul into, but I've been considering moving on. Even so, not necessarily a game-breaker for me.

On the other hand, the ring has no real utility other than being really, really good-looking.

Input?

Ok, I've got my mind set on buying these RedWing Chukkas this week, however I am torn between colors.

I like them both, but am undecided.

Brown:

_6350413.jpg

Tan:

_6381832.jpg

I would love a pair of classic moc as well, but these are FAR more suitable for wearing at the office...and to me look more comfortable.

Opinions?

Posted · Hidden by JoeySullivan, January 10, 2012 - xxx
Hidden by JoeySullivan, January 10, 2012 - xxx

Ok, I've got my mind set on buying these RedWing Chukkas this week, however I am torn between colors.

I like them both, but am undecided.

Brown:

Tan:

I would love a pair of classic moc as well, but these are FAR more suitable for wearing at the office...and to me look more comfortable.

Opinions?

Brown for sure. I got these and they get super deep reddish shades with wear.

Girlfriend and I are trying to decide on what trip to take at the end of the year.

Around 2 months traveling around Europe staying in hostels, or a shorter trip to some cities in America?

I live in Australia, btw.

Have you been to Europe before and have you been to North America before?

If yes and yes to the last two questions then I don't know... it's up to you...