yes or no? / this or that?

chris

My wardrobe is heavily lacking at the moment so this week I need to buy an item or two. I'm leaning towards the Ervell shirt.

Patrik Ervell. $200ish. Does anyone know about the fit on this in comparison to the A.P.C buttondown.

Ervell fits slim, true to size:

http://www.styleforum.net/t/62294/patrik-ervell-fit-question/15

You can also email the retailer to measure the shirt for you. I like patrik ervell, but that shirt looks like a blue oxford cotton buttondown with a club collar to make it casual. Nothing wrong with that if that's what you're looking for, but I always saw a blue ocbd as business-casual clothing, and wouldn't buy an ervell shirt for that.

Those desert boots are really ugly. I'd rather save the money for something better, and just buy a pair of clarks (shoebuy has coupons, and cheap prices).

yes or no: 1.Martin Margiela leather sneakers:

303850_mrp_fr_l.jpg

2. Acne desert boots:

163212_mrp_fr_l.jpg

3. Opening Ceremony wedge boots:

11071_0_1_700.jpg

I had decided on the last pair but after reading several posts of people before me in this thread who said that the quality of opening ceremony footwear is questionable I really don't know if £180 are worth paying for them

Edited by caraja

Ervell fits slim, true to size:

http://www.styleforu...fit-question/15

Those desert boots are really ugly. I'd rather save the money for something better, and just buy a pair of clarks.

Thanks for the sizing info man. I've had a pair of clarks before. I'm not so into them anymore, I find them visually displeasing.

And caraja, go with the Acne's

I want to pick up a pair of black jeans and am not sure what to get.

I like the cut and weight of my petit standards but am not sure if I want black raws or washed blacks. right now I have overdyed ones from cheap monday which fit like ass.

is any model of acnes are somewhat similar to petit standards and are they somewhat comparable in weight?

tl;dr: what black jeans? apc petit standard black raw / black washed or some acne mdoel with similar cut and weight available?

Already have one a "little bit outdoor" backpack - will wear with desert boots, brogues, boat shoes (more casual look). Now need one for wear with sneakers (more streetwear look). Which one? (stussy vs trainerspotter)

2u5z67b.jpg

rr2jgn.jpg

nwgcyh.jpg

Edited by TeeYo