yes or no? / this or that?

chris

Outlier climbers

12outlier-lo.jpg

or

4 season OG

16ogprofilelo.jpg

Might be doing some biking in them, but not too much. Mainly want some good fitting water resistant pants that I can wear when it rains.

depends on the cut you prefer. I got both outliers. I perfer skinny jeans so I do prefer to wear the climbers.

Additional the 4Season got some different lining. They will keep you warm in the winter.

This:

113993_V4651_2040_A_600x600?wid=600&qlt=86

or:

9486.png

second wallet will wear a lot better (single surface vs many corners/edges) and it will stay a lot cleaner.

Stuff with a weave or fancy design means anything in your pocket gets caught in it, sand@ beach, lint etc.

besides all that I think a more traditional looking wallet is a bit more classy, haha

(imo)

phpthumbgeneratedthumbnwp.jpg

ORrr

phpthumbgeneratedthumbnrfs.jpg

[both jack spade both about same size w/shoulderstrap, top is ~ 100usd more]

on the fence about the sizing for the junya x laboureur jacket (it's kinda tight around the chest, especially when buttoned)

size medium:

buttoned.jpg

keep or sell?

I tried on that color a few weeks back and while it doesn't look like it in that photo that jacket makes anyone look like a doctor or something. get another color if you want it