yes or no? / this or that?

chris

on-display, i have handled those quoddys in person and can't really tell the difference really between those and the $100 or so red-sole suede sperrys that they are selling now (though i dont think sperry makes exactly a red sole and dk brown suede, but similar variation)

i can't vouch for the differences between the "amazonas" sole vs the sperry sole in terms of comfort

get the quoddys because sperry is made in china and not handsewn by americans

USA dude

i dont know sizing, just call south willard

Comes down to whether or not they're still at all in your rotation of jeans. If you don't wear them or haven't in a long time, and thus they're just kinda sitting in your closet or drawer, then why not?

On another topic, I'm thinking of picking up this cheap Gap red chambray depending on if the fit is okay. Yay or Nay?

gp750133-00vliv01.jpg

It's like $50 and the quality seems okay. Looking for cheap options right now.

I heard good things about the Robert Geller Seconds line; fairly soft and it's produced in the same factory as the mainline. It has some quirky details though, like back seams and raglan sleeves or something but that aside I've only heard good things.

hard to compare these two and imo a question of denim you're wearing on top i must say.

tight fitted denim -> cream; more straight cut -> clarks

not a big help i guess...sry!

YES OR NO!

should i keep these?

Converse Weapon 86 Hi

2704846902044040_1.jpg

3702688996214040_1.jpg

Having a shit ton of trouble trying to decide between the Filson 256 (original briefcase) and the 257 (large briefcase).

With handgrip installed, looks like the 256 is gonna set me back $210.

OtterGreen.jpg

The 257 is gonna be $233.

Otter%20Green-09.jpg

Depends how much you need to carry, but i can fit my laptop, a book or two plus cigs, sunnies, wallet, phone and ipod in the 256..

it's the best thing ever. do not hesitate.

Depends how much you need to carry, but i can fit my laptop, a book or two plus cigs, sunnies, wallet, phone and ipod in the 256..

it's the best thing ever. do not hesitate.

I've seen the 257 in person. It's pretty big. Almost too big. I ended up getting the medium field bag which is similar in size to the 256 and I can fit a laptop, a few folder of paper, a magazine, a book, a g10 and some other random stuff in the main pocket and then a lot a small stuff in the two front pocket. The bags are tough so any is a great buy.