yes or no? / this or that?

chris

kva. I'm not a fan of his clothes, but he always come up with some really interesting footwear (either for his own line or for dior homme). I wouldnt hesitate a second between between him of GF. They're a good pair of white sneakers.

just get a fedora or something

Can't wear them...

I'm wearing a beanie but it's not light enough, who makes a light beanie?

The Supreme hat could be ok if it was unbranded but then I don't really wear hats so I would probably tire of it quickly.

Corcoran%20995a.jpg

My Vietnam era combat boots are about to die on me. They look awesome, black with shades of brown around. Got them for 10 bucks new, and they had a great run but they need to be replaced.

I'm about to get a new pair of Corcoran boots for 120ish, with sidezips, but I'm looking for recommendations of black high boots, combat boots for 200 bucks. Otherwise Corcoran it is.

I like the cap toe, I like the side zip, would be a nice change from the vietnam era boots.

Is there a boot that's plain toe with the side zip and is good year welted?

depends what you want to wear with it i guess, but black boots are always solid.

thinking of pre-ordering this:

http://zozo.jp/shop/glaice/goods.html?gid=622503

man-of-moods-2010-fall-winter-preview-1.jpg

won't get it 'til september and have to order by april 5th...hesitating because b.son put out something somewhat similar to this last year for a third the price, although don't know how the quality compares. don't know much about the brands or designers either...

thoughts?