yes or no? / this or that?

chris

okay, i just got back and got a good look at one of those cote et ciel backpacks and also on a messenger.

first thing, if you are thinking about ordering the black version, you should know, that it's a really washed out black, far from deep. i would say it's somewhere between black and charcoal.

constructionwise they seem well made and sturdy.

the laptop compartment is nicely padded to keep your stuff save and got a lot of small compartments and smaller bags for stuff like your phone, moleskins, pens, etc.

the big compartment on the outside is huge. it zips open on the side and has like 2 or 3 smaller compartments. you can fixate the big "flap" with clasps on the outside and make it flatter or wider.

i was quite skeptical at first about the fabric, since it is made out of recycled PET-bottles, but it has a soft touch to it, comparable to cotton. i also read, that is water-repellent but obviously couldn't test that ;).

on the inside it is lined with soft cotton.

the straps are formed ergonomically and nicely padded. wearing the pack was very comfortable and i could imagine wearing it for a whole day, lugging around my stuff.

I ordered one of the backpacks in grey, size medium (fits a 15" laptop).

It is much bigger in reallife, than it seems on the pictures you posted panic.

If you are not sure about the size, I am supposed to get my grey one at the end of next week, since they didn't have it in stock. If needed, i can take actual pictures, so you can estimate it's real size.

hope i could be of help, sorry for writing such a long essay.

cote et ciel backpacks are great. bought one about 5 months ago and never regretted it for a sec. construction an aesthetically wise they're awesome, i was also skeptical about the fabric but so far it's holding up pretty good. they develop a few creases but nothing serious at all. i don't like the grey one because it has the contrasting black fabric on the straps and tag so i got the black one for myself.

they are extremely comfortable too.

fur collar bomber

i feel the same way about that piece but shit is timeless no doubt!

noooooooooooooo

my own this or that:

brown fur collar toj bomber, (not really my style, but i could build around it)

or

red toj strap collar perfecto

or

leather down filled hooded bomber

Clopek I really like the print on the tee and it fits nicely, but for that price, you can get a tee from the mainline. The only two things that I dislike about this tee is the patch detail and the fact that it isn't super soft (but less fragile than the mainline ones). Go for it. Its one of my favourite from the drkshdw line.

Clopek I really like the print on the tee and it fits nicely, but for that price, you can get a tee from the mainline. The only two things that I dislike about this tee is the patch detail and the fact that it isn't super soft (but less fragile than the mainline ones). Go for it. Its one of my favourite from the drkshdw line.

I have the long sleeve in this and I fucking love the patch. And the cotton on the short sleeve seems a bit thicker than the long sleeve. In general, I find DRKSHDW short sleeves inferior to mainline and the reverse to be true for long sleeves.

ime the kva and gw are really nice, but of course they have a strong "eye-catching" design. Really nice sneakers as i said, but you might get sick of them after a while. cps are more subtle and timeless, so if you looking for everyday sneakers which are always easy to pull off go with them.

i like some RO tees but i dont think that one would be worth it unless marked down clopek
I have the long sleeve in this and I fucking love the patch. And the cotton on the short sleeve seems a bit thicker than the long sleeve. In general, I find DRKSHDW short sleeves inferior to mainline and the reverse to be true for long sleeves.

I was just about to pull the trigger on this, but upon trying on some darkshadow tees at Sydney's, I'm totally lost on sizing. The mediums I tried on fit me just fine - does yours fit true to size, or does it run big?

I wouldn't get drkshdw, unless you go for the sheer one. You can get ro ones for cheap here or on sz. In ro or sheer drkshdw get small or medium. They stretch and are long enough. In regular drkshdw get medium, small might be too short for you. But for the price of drkshdw just get geller's tee, or save a little for ro.