yes or no? / this or that?

chris

Guest umhaha84
@umhaha84

what's your waist size / height / build? price range?

and why not just get NCs?

5'10" skinny 140lbsish waist at 30".

APCs are OK but feels kinda boring. price range sub 200 will be good.

for sub 200 there's april 77, naked and famous, julian red, the blackbird ones you posted...

this is gonna be a "boring" answer but i think for that price you're better off going with apc if you're looking for a slim raw denim. i mean, they're jeans, they don't get all that interesting until they're really beat up

anyways. if you're daring and can deal with 9" rise and 2 button fly, apc nc femme is a nice slim cut that's a little looser in the calves because it lacks the ankle kick on the nc homme's that make them so damn skinny

Guest umhaha84

^ i bought Somet 008s and sold cuz of rise was too low, other than that loved the jean. owned a pair of PS and NC from APC, never wore it much. A77 I own 3~4 pairs cuz I like the fit of joeys, prob with A77 is there isn't much fading with raws. anyways thanks for your help!!

IMHO the blackbird jeans fit pretty damn well for what you are looking for. They are inbetween the NC and the NS depending on how you size. If you size down 1, they fit just like the NC, size tts and its more the the NS, but decidely slimmer. I like the jean a lot, will probably be my next purchase unless the TOJ cut wows me.