yes or no? / this or that?

chris

COMM-MZ43_V1.jpg

Light winter boot?

Everyone seems to hate this particular model but I love mine. I believe its a love hate thing when it comes to the shape of the elongated bottom. ( or the fact they are rather played)

Its not exactly a boot suited solely to winter though, so keep that in mind. If its something really warm you were looking for I would keep my options open

But as an all around go to shoe, I like them. And Revolve's current price doesnt hurt either

It would be the winner were it not for the epaulettes. Any more suggestions for a wool shirt/jacket?

I'm waiting on my aforementioned W+H melton wool shirt jacket. They're sold out mostly everywhere online in smaller sizes, but alternatively you should call up Stels boutique in Boston, they're good people and as of yesterday they still had a lot of sizes in stock and they'll phone in orders. You could check that out, or look at this awesome Iron Heart wool shirt jacket that Lando reccomended.

16h5cw6.jpg

Shit's nice