yes or no? / this or that?

chris

^ Link doesn't work

Take a look at Allen Edmonds (Park Avenue, Rawlins, Vinci, etc.) on eBay. NIB for anywhere from $150-250.

Thanks alot for that. Will have a look now.

Link don't work? I just tried it and it works fine.

Is there any other brands which perhaps have a more casual silhouette? slightly more pointed & lower.

These oxfords look great but I guess I'm looking for something to wear on social nights with a very casual 1 button suit.

And something I can pair up with black skinnys, and rock with a blazer perhaps.

kzo falls apart. its good quality material though. They are the best bet if you're willing to restitch seams and replace the zipper over the course of wearing them. Acnes feel like shit and you'd really have to get them tapered, the cut in the legs sucks. Haven't had a chance to feel/try on the black bird ones, look good from the photos, but they do have that weird oily looking coating, if you're down for that then get those.

EDIT: Get a pair of naked and famous "black power stretch"

Hey, need some help with leather jackets.

I recently discovered the site ASOS, so yes or no?

Anyone know the quality of the leather by any chance?

Thanks!

http://www.asos.com/Asos-Collection/Asos-Hooded-Leather-Jacket/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=698750&cid=3159&sh=0&pge=1&pgesize=200&sort=-1&clr=Black

that leather looks like goatskin to me. asos jackets are gonna be fairly cheaply made, and for that price, you can probably get something alot better......but please dont let me put you off if you really like it.........what do i know?:)....goatskin is fairly durable weather proof stuff......but asos quality isnt

edit....also, if you google around and wait to buy at the right time you can get 20% off at the right time, but maybe 10% tomorow. look for asos checkout codes. i get them sent to me in emails every now and then.

kzo falls apart. its good quality material though. They are the best bet if you're willing to restitch seams and replace the zipper over the course of wearing them. Acnes feel like shit and you'd really have to get them tapered, the cut in the legs sucks. Haven't had a chance to feel/try on the black bird ones, look good from the photos, but they do have that weird oily looking coating, if you're down for that then get those.

EDIT: Get a pair of naked and famous "black power stretch"

I looked into the n&f but they seem too skinny in the legs for me to pull off..

anything a good deal skinnier than new standards are a no go for me unfortunately.

im wearing a pair of the kzo as i type this, and they are a great deal skinnier than new standards, closer if not the same as n&f. the hem on my kzo is 6.75, and thats at a 31 inch inseam after hemming. The N&F i believe are 7inch... The acne on the other hand are skinny in the thighs and more of a straight cut, Im not sure but Id say they're 7.5 - 8 inches at the hem. Maybe you should just grab a pair of black NS then and tailor them a bit to your liking?

im wearing a pair of the kzo as i type this, and they are a great deal skinnier than new standards, closer if not the same as n&f. the hem on my kzo is 6.75, and thats at a 31 inch inseam after hemming. The N&F i believe are 7inch... The acne on the other hand are skinny in the thighs and more of a straight cut, Im not sure but Id say they're 7.5 - 8 inches at the hem. Maybe you should just grab a pair of black NS then and tailor them a bit to your liking?

super helpful :)

I got some measurements from blackbird's staff that were different from yours.. but I'll follow up with them again. thanks for the help.. for someone like me, it's really hard to find a pair of bottoms that fit the way I want.

Well I took them off to measure them for you haha. I could probably pull the hem to 7 inches, but they are skinny, at least the pair I have, which is a size 28.

you did all that to help me? :o

well, a 7" hem on a size 28.. then blackbird's hem measurement of a 7.25" might work for me really well

these

http://www.oki-ni.com/View-All-Common-Projects/Common-Projects-Safari-Boot-in-Leather/invt/cpr0023wht

or these?

http://www.oki-ni.com/View-All-Common-Projects/Common-Projects-Safari-Boot-in-Leather/invt/cpr0022gry

according to pics would go for the white ones, but colours shown seem to be not so much realistic...would love to see them worn! help anybody?

I need a cold winter jacket. Iron Heart Down jacket. I'm thinking blue. Y/N?

I'm bouncing between one of these,a Marmot mountain down or the Supreme ones coming out later in the year. Leaning towards the Iron Heart though, really like the blue and copper colored ones and it's cheaper than I thought it would be. Construction looks solid. Wish it had a hood though.

Waiting on sizing info though, I'd like it to be a little longer than it is on the model dude.

cp safari boots are ugly though.

same thing i thought when i saw them, but then they started to grow on me and in some other pics they look really fab. think i'm gonna get them and see if i can get through'em, otherwise expect to see in supermarket

p.s. i'm quite on the gray side right now (second ones)

that sweater is awesome, robocop the robocop sweater!

and this:

according to the description the 'white' ones are actually grey. get those. cp safari boots are ugly though.

is true as fuck, those CP's are hideous. the new sneaker boots are really really nice, the sidezip high tops, we just got them in at odin and they're so good.