yes or no? / this or that?

chris

Guest jmatsu
^^^have you tried on?

you always complain about having a belly, and drkshdw jeans run pretty small. otherwise theyre pretty solid, i would say yes, just dont tuck them in

i know alota people are of the opinion that drkshdw denim with their many cuts run all over the board, but imo the waists almost always run big. they also stretch alot.

has anyone bought anything from company of we?

shit is stupid-cheap. thinking of getting dropped crotch sweat shorts, plus some of pants looks decent. as long as the quality is like gap, shit b cheap so i ain't gonna complain.

i actually kinda like the cobain jean, even though i probably shouldnt. tell me how the quality is if you get some

Guest jmatsu
i actually kinda like the cobain jean, even though i probably shouldnt. tell me how the quality is if you get some

i was thinking of getting the harem shorts and the drawstring pants. not only is shit cheap, but anyone can get a $25 off code.

i was thinking of getting the harem shorts and the drawstring pants. not only is shit cheap, but anyone can get a $25 off code.

Spread the love on this shit, man. I noticed the Co. of We harem shorts and thought they were pretty decent looking for the price, but $25 would be luverly.

Guest jmatsu
Spread the love on this shit, man. I noticed the Co. of We harem shorts and thought they were pretty decent looking for the price, but $25 would be luverly.

yo just go to the site and sign up to be on the mailing list. you'll get one immediately after. not mailed to you, but right on the site after registration.

i would give you the code i got, but i wrote it down and left it at the office.

Guest jmatsu

honestly the only bad shit about them (or actually wearing them)is the fact that they are living in the shadow of the juun j releases.

besides the connotations of wearing this/other general release exofits and the likelihood of many people owning them, there is really nothing wrong with the model as far as their quality/make.

my main scruntiny about the general exofit releases are the scrapping of solid colorways of the main body and soles. imo opinion the samples with the same colored soles and body looked pretty decent.

yeah i'm sorry adam but white is so far from flattering :\

The size def fits. I have tried them on in different washes...and the white isn't really white. They are SO dirty. But, I would love more opinions! thanks guys!

a.s.

i know alota people are of the opinion that drkshdw denim with their many cuts run all over the board, but imo the waists almost always run big. they also stretch alot.

crap so getting a size down would be best in that situation? can i even find a 27 waist?

thanks for feedback

my friend has the canvas and i tried them on

i liked them but i wont buy for shop.acne/111vox price

i think

i decided to not be adamant about leather

and get spring court instead

or apc tennis (comments?)

these shoes blow ass. not crazy about first ones but they're better than these
Those Acne sneakers have kind of a whack shape but they're the lightest mid tops I've tried and very comfy for the summer. My Spring Courts look better but my feet get hot as fuck in them so I've been wearing these instead.

Would not pay over $70 for them though. The canvas is literally paper thin.