yes or no? / this or that?

chris

I want a trench coat and I've narrowed it down to either:

Wings and Horns

or Our Legacy

I've tried both on and they're both great. They're more or less the same price (just over $400 Canadian). The W+H is a little sturdier (bad for summer but good for long term) and a little dressier (though still fairly casual), where the Our Legacy one is lighter, easier to wear, and has the cool waxy finish. I initially thought the OL one was going to be cheaper and was set on it, but now that I've discovered it's not, I really can't make up my mind.

If you're ordering from tres bien, it's cheaper because they take off like 15% because of vat

OL looks like a lab coat.

The W+H looks shit.

Maybe they're too shapeless for a lean guy like you?

They actually both look much better in person, on me, than they look in the pics. I'm leaning towards the Our Legacy one.

And chronoaug, the OL one would be a bit cheaper from Tres Bien, but not really by much once you figure in shipping and duty, and if I buy it locally, I can put it on layaway.

Oh yea, i forgot canada is tighter on customs. I know most US buyers haven't had customs problems with tres bien. I think i like the OL one a bit better.

dbk4sf , I like those

And the contrast stitching seems to work well for the overall look IMO, nice and clean

hyun, I dont see the point for $280. I am a fan of APC, but there is nothing overly special in the details of that jacket to justify that cost. Aside from the fact it looks better tailored for a slimmer fit ( due to the shoulders) then a typical jean jacket.

I would however look elsewhere, as I am sure you would score similer qaulity for like half that price, especially if your scoping ebay ect, prices are too low everywhere to be dumping that kind of change on that jacket IMO

Guest jmatsu
i like the shape and style but i dont really like espadrillez. GREY AREA

that's actually what i though was fun. i never was into espas and don't own any. thought this shit was good enough for my first pair.

1401672_1_D.jpg?w=360&h=432

1401672_B_7.jpg?w=360&h=432

Been eyein this MoM shirt for quite some time, I like the cut and the subtle detailing on the back( there's detail on the front, but unnoticable on the white shirt). Not sure if payin 230 for it is worth the effort though.. Thoughts?

MortimerHobbes Whats the price on those Varvatos?

I have a couple pairs of chucks and a couple pairs of Varvatos designed Chucks, and they are made identically from what I can see.

I find the only difference is the design cues in the Varvatos line

Personally, if you like the design and the deal is good I would grab them, but definitely not at anywhere close to retail. Personally I hate the oversized rubber toe cap detail, but the rest of the shoe is alright

I didn't have to pay customs from tresbien for anyone who cares

Tres Bien already sold out of my size and the markup at J+O, as it happens, is INSANE. Tres Bien's price was 369. J+O's is 550!

I'm super bummed. I was all settled on the Our Legacy coat and now I can't get it. W+H it is, I guess.