yes or no? / this or that?

chris

Guest jmatsu
i wanna know too. only place i know in canada that got JS x adidas only got the shitty models, apparently those winged ones aren't for canadian distro

i know of a store. will be getting the wings and won't overprice. will let you know when they come in.

Guest jmatsu
i wanna know too. only place i know in canada that got JS x adidas only got the shitty models, apparently those winged ones aren't for canadian distro

i know of a store. will be getting the wings and won't overprice. will let you know when they come in.

Can they ship to asia? My store that carries Jeremy Scott is damn overpriced...they slang the js artillery hi for 800+ a pop.

Guest jmatsu
Can they ship to asia? My store that carries Jeremy Scott is damn overpriced...they slang the js artillery hi for 800+ a pop.

yeah asia is retarded. japland sold out and so did hk. most shit at most shops was 100% x the suggested retail. shit still sold! singapore b that much? crazy!

i don't know if they ship intl. once it comes in and i get mine, i'll get you the contact info. hit me up the beginning of april.

Guest jmatsu
i found them at one of the adidas originals stores in korea, and thanks to the exchange rate, theyre running around $200.

is that what theyre dropping for in the states?

should be around 180.00.

Surface to Air navy suit.

yes/no?

p13961.jpg

~$720.

Tried it on, like the fit. The pants make the suit IMO.

Seems a little steep, just wondering about quality. Won't hesitate to spend the money if the quality's up to scratch.

Before anyone suggests TaT, I don't own a suit with a remotely good fit to take measurements on. Can't be bothered altering suits either.

just go to a local tailor and have dude take your measurements and write them down for you, it's that easy. TaT is probably better quality, i mean theres even dior suits FS on here for 300 check the supermarket, theres an exquisite geller suit but idk if you'd like it.

I'm not too crazy about not trying suits on first. Too many variables to fuck up.