yes or no? / this or that?

chris

not bad and cheap. have you seen these in person?
yeah saw them at some random store in ny. they don't have the one i saw anymore. it was all black from thick, sturdy leather. the one on the website looks like the leather is softer. roots uses nice leather and quality is great. i always wanted a small pack that didn't look too dorky but i just decided to buy pants with more pockets.

i like white, gray, and then black

snapshot20090311210024.png

dunno not feeling any of them but the whites (maybe the yellows on someone who can pull them off)

theyre just the only ones with that deconstructed german army swag

im trying on some mmm lowtops when im back in vienna and praying that the hightops are sized the same way when i get them from oki-ni

does anyone have any good suggestions for a fannypack? i'd like it to be in leather.

right now i am toying with the idea of getting the jil sander multi pack, but that shit is like 1000dollars. am waiting for shit to go on sale, but other than that i haven't seen anything that interesting.

6bff1a1586.JPG

Thanks all of you for your startlingly quick responses.

New question: wut color for MMM? I like the white and black..

I too like the MMM but are you really sure that's the look u're going for? I dont know but from your WAWYTs i'd think you'd want something a little more minimal/with less going on, and a little bit dirtier.

Have you considered the ann d distressed high tops (pics of jsebbe wearing them in the streetstyles thread)? They're definitely not chunky though, if that's what you're going for. Alternatively have you considered getting boots?

Yeah, I don't think I'm going to get the MMMs. They're really nice, but not what I'm looking for. I definitely want something chunkier.

As far as boots go, I have been keeping an eye out for a good pair for a long time, but now that winter has passed, I'm going to wait to purchase until after summertime.

DBSS distressed hi-tops come to mind, though that look is pretty played. Or...Guliano Fujiwara?

I detest both of them, that style of jacket has never really been my thing. But I find the second one less offensive then the first

Are you kind of bent on having a baseball style jacket?

Or are you also looking at other styles? B.son did a rather nice waxed grey or black jacket similar in style to the ones you are showing in the pics

You can go here http://www.tobi.com/product/18179-b-son-japanese-waxed-fleece-baseball-jacket-jackets-zip-up?color_id=21643, its on sale for $338

bson.jpg

I detest both of them, that style of jacket has never really been my thing. But I find the second one less offensive then the first

Are you kind of bent on having a baseball style jacket?

Or are you also looking at other styles? B.son did a rather nice waxed grey or black jacket similar in style to the ones you are showing in the pics

You can go here http://www.tobi.com/product/18179-b-son-japanese-waxed-fleece-baseball-jacket-jackets-zip-up?color_id=21643, its on sale for $338

bson.jpg

This is awful.