yes or no? / this or that?

chris

not necessarily a trench, just a coat to wear through spring/early summer. haven't seen any coats from SS08 that have really stood out to me though.

would love this Julius rayon/metallic blend trench from SS07 but haven't had any luck finding it:

ff527e52.jpg

looks like he already sold it e0d9n0b5. may pass on the LH trench, lithium homme and lad musician jawns both have really short arm lengths don't they?
I'm not sure about Lithium Homme, but the sleeve length of Lad Musician size 44 fits me (about 5'11") perfectly.

So I'm looking for a slim, long, fishtail parka. Thus far the only luck I've found is with... Ugh... Diesel...

photolarge25162.jpg

photolarge25163.jpg

What do y'all think? I like the fit but it seems a little dull. Maybe just a little. I was thinking about the new Rogues Gallery parka, too. But the arms are a little baggy for me and it's not quite long enough. Any ideas/suggestions?

darklandsberlin.com should be getting this.

not necessarily a trench, just a coat to wear through spring/early summer. haven't seen any coats from SS08 that have really stood out to me though.

would love this Julius rayon/metallic blend trench from SS07 but haven't had any luck finding it:

ff527e52.jpg

So I'm looking for a slim, long, fishtail parka. Thus far the only luck I've found is with... Ugh... Diesel...

What do y'all think? I like the fit but it seems a little dull. Maybe just a little. I was thinking about the new Rogues Gallery parka, too. But the arms are a little baggy for me and it's not quite long enough. Any ideas/suggestions?

i like this one, idk if you can still find it anywhere:

IMG_4506.jpg

IMG_4508.jpg

i am confused about where kinds there are. as you can see there are two models. the first ones have a slightly slimmer lens shape. i think those are the ones i want cause my face is narrowish. next questions is that i see they come in 50mm and 54mm. is that the difference between the two pics i posted or are those two different models? rayban web site is the suck. next is color choice. i would liek matte black. or maybe a dark tortoise shell.

another question is on the lens options. normal 100%uv lens? polorized lens? G15TXL lens? B15XLT lens? WTF?!?!

here are two pics:

raybanWayfarer4-785191.jpg

2140-red-50.jpg

or should i say fuck it. i would like to have those geller jawns but don't wanna buy glasses without trying em om first. or should i just fucking buy those matte black ones and flip on supermarket if they don't fit me?

GELLARglasses-762002.jpg

5th avenue shoe repair

Yeah, I checked that site and I can't find it anywhere. It's sold out :(

My friends didn't like it for some reason. I really love it. I suppose nobody knows where else to find it?

I really loved these, too:

IMG_4485.jpgIMG_4491.jpg

Also, what do you guys think about that parka in the original post? I'd figure I would wear it with combat boots and black bullets, rolled up a bit.

really would like an RO but not many xxls to be had. black scissors?

as much as I dont like the idea of rip offs, this is actually a pretty good option I guess, at least you know it will fit.

I'm saving up for RO myself...:D

i may save up for one by the time black scissors responds to my pms and emails.

^^^

What's wrong with you?

Shouldn't you be using this excess money towards your children's college fund or retirement.?

U live in LA or NY?

If not, no one gives a fuck about what you wear.

new york. it's a birthday and anniversary present. kids have plenty in the 529/pimco total return.

gimme a suggestion if i wanna blow $500 of my quarterly on myself.

^^^

What's wrong with you?

Shouldn't you be using this excess money towards your children's college fund or retirement.?

U live in LA or NY?

If not, no one gives a fuck about what you wear.