Henrik Vibskov S/S 08

chris

Guest jmatsu
jmat- Is it really that cheap?

Some of the pieces, especially the trousers in F/W are very cool!

compared to other shit, his stuff is a bargain. jackets for around 250, tees for 40-50bucks, etc...

Guest jmatsu
Are you complaining? Cuz if you are, that's awesome.

from a biz perspective i don't get his pricing. it's cool that his shit is economically accessible though.

Guest jmatsu
I can see Robi dressed like that model in the picture in a couple of months... Wait, is that Robi? Not many places in the states carry HV though, right? Aloha, Klasse in Santa Monica does/did...

doesn't seven. it's weird, but his shit is popular in jp though most of the shops take advantage of the low prices. hv is expensive here.

spring summer 08, pretty simple innit ;)

uh...seven's got it...i think there's some online shop in like sweden that's got it...aloharag...refinery29 i think....can't think of any more.

oh ya those gay genital tees were like 100 or somthing.

Guest jmatsu
really? i thought i remembered that penis/nose tee being around 90 when I was at aloharag...

i don't know... maybe you're right. i never bothered checking the last season's tshirt pricing, because i never liked any of them and i don't think a penis-nose graphic would work well with my wardrobe. in your case maybe...

the point i'm making is that his shit is cheap compared to other sufu favorites.

sufu favorite American Apparel charges like $6 bucks a t-shirt wholesale through chim.

but i agree the prices are generally good...i'm sure the sweater i want won't be more than like 250 or something.

Guest jmatsu
sufu favorite American Apparel charges like $6 bucks a t-shirt wholesale through chim.

but i agree the prices are generally good...i'm sure the sweater i want won't be more than like 250 or something.

henrik used AA for the first couple seasons.

shit is cheap, but i've noticed it's been getting more expensive in the u.s. recently. i actually have a pair of grey pants that says small. the dark grey one with mad elaborate stitching. it:s like a 32 or some shit. when i get back to honoruru, would you be interested??

Guest jmatsu
maybe, get me sum pixx. when u goin 2 honoruru???

maybe in a week and a half. depends on the job...

if i take longer, i'll have robi or someone else upload for me.