usa :: hawaii :: general

comaeternal

Shops:

In4mation:

1050 Ala Moana Blvd. B1 Bay 5+6 (Ward Warehouse)

Honolulu, HI 96814

Phone: 808-597-1447

226 Lewers Street #L206 (Waikiki)

Honolulu, HI 96815

Phone: 808-923-0888

Kicks/Hawaii & Leilow: (Near Wal-Mart, about two minutes away from the Ala Moana Shopping Center)

1530 Makaloa St.

Honolulu, HI 96814

808-941-9191

As for things to do, it depends on who you're going to be traveling with. Are you visiting alone? With family? Friends? Girlfriend? As a resident here, I can be of help if you provide more information. :D

Oh yeah, I didn't mention the second locaion because in my opinion, the selection is soo small compared to the makaloa location, lolz.

Well, there's not much to do with the family besides going to the beach and shopping. I suggest going to the beaches in Waimanalo and Kailua instead of going to Waikiki.

Shops:

In4mation:

Honolulu, HI 96814

Honolulu, HI 96815

Kicks/Hawaii & Leilow: (Near Wal-Mart, about two minutes away from the Ala Moana Shopping Center)

1530 Makaloa St.

Honolulu, HI 96814

808-941-9191

As for things to do, it depends on who you're going to be traveling with. Are you visiting alone? With family? Friends? Girlfriend? As a resident here, I can be of help if you provide more information. :D

has anybody recently been to these places? anything good?

femme nue, is the strip club to be at. hot asian gals in the nude doin freaky things wiht thier bodies.:):):):):)

Shops:

In4mation:

Honolulu, HI 96814

Honolulu, HI 96815

1530 Makaloa St.

Honolulu, HI 96814

808-941-9191

has anybody recently been to these places? anything good?

kicks/hi is selling tons of supreme stuff.

what are you interested in? just ask. i went there last week, and i should still be able to remember what they have in stock.

and the kicks by the old tower records is better than theyre new store. and the original in4mation store is also better than theyre new one.

on a side note: does kicks hi or in4mation have a vans syndicate account? would they also happen to carry supreme?

from what i remember, both have the account. in4mation has a better selection though. blue hawaii also has one i think.

and kicks sells supreme.

kicks/hi is selling tons of supreme stuff.

what are you interested in? just ask. i went there last week, and i should still be able to remember what they have in stock.

and the kicks by the old tower records is better than theyre new store. and the original in4mation store is also better than theyre new one.

Have you seen these anywhere? http://freshnessmag.com/v4/2006/04/12/puma-clyde-easter/

Also... did they have an of the Supreme box logo new eras?

Blah, the water is basically walkable 100 feet out unless your on North Shore or somewhere else that the tourists aren't...

I went in June and just turned 20 so I couldn't go out, well I did but you know what I mean.

I promise you, rent a scooter and drive around the whole island. It was one of the funnest experiences of my life!

• 1 year later...
Makapuu Tide Pools

Hanauma Bay

Lanikai beach at sunrise/sunset

Punahoe High School (Obama's HS)

Genki Sushi

Hanauma bay is a fucking bleached out coral wasteland largely inhabited by fat fucks from middle America in rented fins and black knee high socks.

Avoid this shit at all cost.

Genki... you can get this level of sushi anywhere.

I didnt eat a lot of sushi when I lived there, but Akasaka comes to mind. Actually, Yohei is much better, but a bit far (u gotta take a bus), but worth it.