SHIPS...

benhundreds

in some ways, they are a bit dressier than united arrows...but overall, the clothing is still very casual...they do nice pants and shirts...they also do tees, but the tees are very trendy and over the top in my opinion...they did stock wings&horns, so that sorta gives you an idea of their price points...

style wise, Spoona is correct, it's a cross between beams & united arrows, stylish but very wearable....

pricewise?...fairly high....

SHIPS is tight. Their price points for their own designed and created clothing is actually pretty accessible, similar to BEAMS, United Arrows, Tomorrowland, etc. They also stock more limited brands and also do collabs occassionally. Very trendy but also wearable for work, casual, club, etc. Their website is http://www.shipsltd.co.jp/ . I've bought a ton of stuff from SHIPS, so I'm partial, but it is also the "Banana Republic" of Japanese casual/work retail (its everywhere, but people still enjoy buying it).