Kodak

Style Inspiration

do you know where that jun photo is from, will?

someone on YJP was selling UC SCAB bracelets and used that picture in the description of the item.

donno where it's from. he probably took a picture of jun-san in some #rare old jap mag

(sorry for late reply)

sonic youth x gothninj?

Joy Division though

wearing anything with 'hate' printed on it is an automatic way-past-hot-topic-full-blown-linkin-park-style-anger maneuver and the fact that it's got a joy division connection only makes it worse

It was cool in the movie though.

Og still killin it. I did do smth similar on some washed out military jacket before not with HATE thou... Too hipster

8129_cd55_480_thumb.jpeg?1309886938

It was cool in the movie though.

yep, the whole scene is dope. ian actually had one in real life too, but i think he just scrawled it on in white-out pen. as servo said, walking around with a jacket in 2011 with 'hate' on the back is lame as fuck - but in '78(ish) in a small english town it would have been completely different.

the font on the one will posted is fucking ass, unfortunately.

yep, the whole scene is dope. ian actually had one in real life too, but i think he just scrawled it on in white-out pen. as servo said, walking around with a jacket in 2011 with 'hate' on the back is lame as fuck - but in '78(ish) in a small english town it would have been completely different.

the font on the one will posted is fucking ass, unfortunately.

if i;m not mistaken it was white scotch tape so he could remove it when he went to work.

really? i swear i read somewhere that he did it in white-out that he got from his office. tape definitely makes more sense though.

wearing anything with 'hate' printed on it is an automatic way-past-hot-topic-full-blown-linkin-park-style-anger maneuver and the fact that it's got a joy division connection only makes it worse

haters gonna hate.

wzY1iV1a4hI

Xpej0qc8Jy0&