Style Inspiration

Kodak

info on this?? soo cool!

This is a collection of one of the students at the Antwerp fashion academy! I've tried to search it for you, but to no avail. It frustrates me because I just saw it for the last time yesterday >_<. I'll definately post it up for you when I stumble upon it again.

1401826051_l.jpg

info on this?? soo cool!
This is a collection of one of the students at the Antwerp fashion academy! I've tried to search it for you, but to no avail. It frustrates me because I just saw it for the last time yesterday >_<. I'll definately post it up for you when I stumble upon it again.

GUNHYO KIM

from Seoul, South Korea.

GUNHYO KIM

from Seoul, South Korea.

Ah, thanks! It must be his 2006 collection because I remembered him graduating last year with another (very awesome) collection!

edit:

Looked it up, you can check his 2006 collection here:

http://www.antwerp-fashion.be/SHOW2006/3.htm

And his graduation collection (which I think is even better):

http://www.antwerp-fashion.be/SHOW2007/4.htm

• 2 weeks later...

I was looking up some ripley pics. I have always thought of ellen ripley as one of the hottest film characters, but she's actually pretty stylish in some scenes as well. Ofcourse the entire atmosphere and style of Alien is pretty damn attractive to me, but this pic really shows what I mean.

image018.jpg

The combat pants look so good, and sigourney looks sooo good in her white tshirt for most of the time in the film, and I even like the sneakers. Ahh, it's movies like this that make me want to dress a bit tougher and agressive then I do now.:)

And another great character that made me wish I could dress tougher without looking like a fool.

snake_pliskin.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

man, get the fuck out of here with Joel Peter-Witkin...dude would eat you alive.

Then he'd use your cadaver as a prop for some tranny with a 15in dick to fuck you in your skull while baby fetuses dressed up as angels danced around his head...and then sell it for 500G's