Style Inspiration

Kodak

• 1 month later...

theres a Rei Kawakubo interview and editorial shoot in an old POP magazine with christina ricci on the cover where the 2 male models where all cdg womenswear with white dior trainers...ive had it tapped to my wall for like four years and its always been one of my favorite magazine images.

but for clothing mostly ann d and atelier (photos/dudes that work there) have always styled/pulled off the brands that i/a lot of people like especially well.

and not for clothing but axl rose and reid from 'criminal minds' are pretty rad.

and the rick owens boy who always walks for ann, rick, yoji etc. is my all time favorite fashion icon idol.

theres a Rei Kawakubo interview and editorial shoot in an old POP magazine with christina ricci on the cover where the 2 male models where all cdg womenswear with white dior trainers...ive had it tapped to my wall for like four years and its always been one of my favorite magazine images.

but for clothing mostly ann d and atelier (photos/dudes that work there) have always styled/pulled off the brands that i/a lot of people like especially well.

and not for clothing but axl rose and reid from 'criminal minds' are pretty rad.

and the rick owens boy who always walks for ann, rick, yoji etc. is my all time favorite fashion icon idol.

Mmmmm....gothninja gumbo. I likes.

I don't wear all greyscale though. Newer Japanese labels have really influenced my style.

Astaire, not in the literal sense of course... more in the concept of it... the principles.

The fact that his style is subtly unique yet still recognizably classy (note the tie he uses for a belt).

The meticulous fit (high armholes, tight sleeves, slim waists) of his clothing which are also functional and comfortable because he is able to dance in them.

The way he can wear all sorts of hats and neck-wear so well... never looking like a douchebag ^_-.

Also the way he can roll up sleeves and loosen his collar.

The way he wears his style to his old age.

fred20astaireza6.jpg

astairepantq3.jpg

Anyone who can wear a high waist pair of slacks so well has got it made in his/her old age... there is no way any of us will look good with our current style of low-waist pants past the age of 35.