Style Inspiration

Kodak

no? handsome dude who has starred in alot of popular hollywood joints over the last 5ish years.

I expected this kind of a response. I know he's been in a lot of successful romance movies in the past, but he was always kind of normal-ish guy romantic. But now BAM suddenly he's become this fake tanned, lady killing, getaway driving, superbachelor. It's seems strange to me.

I expected this kind of a response. I know he's been in a lot of successful romance movies in the past, but he was always kind of normal-ish guy romantic. But now BAM suddenly he's become this fake tanned, lady killing, getaway driving, superbachelor. It's seems strange to me.

it's called having a good agent.

nepenthes03.jpg

http://nepenthesnewyork.blogspot.com/2011/11/nny-presentsnepenthes-ny-fw11-lookbook.html

really into the washed out blue jeans + soft shirt/skirt combo on the right (reversed jacket)

casual sloppiness is dope

^^^ holy shit I came here to post that exact same thing in this thread. the look on the right is so close what I've had in mind for a while now. been trawling the forums for lately trying to get some cheap busted up petit standards to wash a million times, but I just bought our legacy washed jeans instead to replace my very old uniqlo light wash jeans.

^^^ holy shit I came here to post that exact same thing in this thread. the look on the right is so close what I've had in mind for a while now. been trawling the forums for lately trying to get some cheap busted up petit standards to wash a million times, but I just bought our legacy washed jeans instead to replace my very old uniqlo light wash jeans.

does this mean we're jean bros now :o