Style Inspiration

Kodak

they're making a movie of the road?

why didnt i know that

because it has been finished forever, but the weinstein assholes wont release it until they have cut it into pieces of commercial crap. I saw a review of a test screening of it like 6 months ago and they said it was epic. Nick Cave have done the score, Viggo Mortensen plays the father. Will be good, but never as good as the book.

those which you don't know where they are from are very stylish pictures. if i was to see a girl dressed like that in the street i'd take her in picture and would invite her out.

what's the diff? different colourways?

the fits are not the same. just look at the bottom. apparently the first pictures is in similar grey tones too

those which you don't know where they are from are very stylish pictures. if i was to see a girl dressed like that in the street i'd take her in picture and would invite her out.

looks so comfortable. like a walk in a park on a chilly sunday morning :rolleyes:

for me though, i'd combine those two with the ones above; fusion for domination ;):P

those pictures are great

shawty pulls those ro dunks off better than anyone

and is just gorgeous

especially with the big wool socks! (: