Style Inspiration

Kodak

So what you're saying is that there are excuses to not dress the way that you want to. I'm absolutely fine with that and am totally sympathetic - however, in saying that, you're literally admitting that these images not only do not but can not "inspire" your current style. It makes this whole thread an exercise in finding cool pictures rather than things that are literally useful in determining your style or its actual inspirations.

I don't really mind or care that much if people do choose to do so, I simply think it's sort of an absurd exercise.

I'd have to disagree with that. Simply put, the mere act of viewing these images, I would imagine, would at least have subconscious, if not conscious influence on the way we want to dress. I was simply arguing that, for example, while I would love to dress in a certain communist bloc fashion, purchasing a wardrobe consisting of mi minimal, stark Bless pieces is prohibitively out of reach for me. However, at my price level, the images I view and associate with the fashion I prefer, most definitely influence me to purchase items that fit in with the aesthetic I appreciate at a price I can tolerate.

I could find fashion inspiration all day everyday...

coolman.jpg

<3 Balenciaga

slouchy.jpg

Inspiration for my Alexander Wang pants this fall.

lanvin.jpg

Obsessed with Bows... and Lanvin

belted.jpg

Love this look. Inspired the purchase of a long suit jacket.

folds.jpg

LOVE the color combo & the folds. PS said they were inspired by paper airplanes they made on a road trip.