Sweat Pants.

jabar

I was thinking of just altering some AA sweats but I just don't have the time right now.

Anybody wanna custom make some jawns?

I guess that would be the best way to do it. Maybe even starting from scratch. I'm sure you can get some very nice fabric for a reasonable price and any fairly good tailor would be able to make them.

Do they have an elastic on top? I don't know how I would feel about that. I guess you could wear them to grab a cup of coffee in the morning but would you go out in sweats?

How about Y-3? They might make something similar if you can find them without a huge logo.

The Lanvin sweats don't have elastic, it looks more like a standard trouser with some sweatpant details. Quite cool.

That's a good idea about a tailor. I could at least pick out some material and get them custom made. Maybe that's the way I'll go. I just need to find a good tailor around here...

• 1 month later...

bumping this

Looking for some heavyweight navy (preferbly indigo dyed, but I guess thats only 45rpm ) cotton, a bit high waist/dropped crotch, straigth open leg ( no cuffs). Perhaps back pockets Maybe some sport companys have this style as a staple? i dont really know the sweatpants scene... Or something like RL?

• 3 weeks later...

I would think long and hard before buying sweatpants to be worn outside of home. They really drape obscenely over the penis and you can’t really keep anything in the pockets, even a cell phone is too heavy, not to mention that your friends will pull them down for you in public.

I don't mean any disrespect to anyone planning to buy a pair, just a few points that may be overlooked when you get excited about something.

I found a pair in Old Montreal in some streatwear store that was cut like a slim trouser and made from sweatpant material - don't remember brand but I would have copped if they had my size - maybe a montrealer knows what store im talking about

did they stock raf/opening ceremony etc?

i found a store in old montreal with a bunch of crazy gear when i was there in the summer but never found out what it was called, and i would love to be able to hit it next time i'm back. anyways

I would think long and hard before buying sweatpants to be worn outside of home. They really drape obscenely over the penis and you can’t really keep anything in the pockets, even a cell phone is too heavy, not to mention that your friends will pull them down for you in public.

I don't mean any disrespect to anyone planning to buy a pair, just a few points that may be overlooked when you get excited about something.

quoted because i think this is really relevant.

did they stock raf/opening ceremony etc?

i found a store in old montreal with a bunch of crazy gear when i was there in the summer but never found out what it was called, and i would love to be able to hit it next time i'm back. anyways

reborn

10chars

• 4 months later...

was thinking of putting this in random thoughts thread but it isnt really random

i stopped in the urban outfitters on 6th ave while waiting for someone the other day and saw that the byCorpus Corpus spinoff line had a dropped crotch sweatpant for like 50 bucks. didnt stick around long enough to figure out what differentiated it from the corpus one but it looked pretty damn similar. and cheaper. all peasant status frute swaggers descend

• 1 month later...
was thinking of putting this in random thoughts thread but it isnt really random

i stopped in the urban outfitters on 6th ave while waiting for someone the other day and saw that the byCorpus Corpus spinoff line had a dropped crotch sweatpant for like 50 bucks. didnt stick around long enough to figure out what differentiated it from the corpus one but it looked pretty damn similar. and cheaper. all peasant status frute swaggers descend

grabbed these for like $30. they look exactly the same as the corpus ones from what i can tell. pretty comfy loungin-wear.

• 2 months later...