Sweat Pants.

jabar

I usually just lounge around the house in my nike sweat pants, the outisde is 100% polyester, inside in mesh, pretty sweet I need to get another pair badly.

meth im looking for more slim little heavy on the cotton also..:rolleyes:

pic from waywt http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v433/sainthuey/702Q16921.jpg

AA seems to have a pair of ones that fit pretty tight now.

not sure of the colors or if maybe they had them the whole time (i know they had ones that fit pretty baggy.) just noticed em in the front window a few weeks back or so might be worth checking out.

ill go check the website..thanks chubs

What's wrong with like Russell or something? It's just sweat pants. Anyone who buys Lanvin sweat pants for $1800 needs to die and leave me everything.

well im looking for the fit if russell has what im looking for then i dont mind. were ttrying to find alternatives to lanvin sweatpants :rolleyes:

Looking for some quality pants to just lounge around and go to class in.

I hope you're home-schooled.

Wearing sweatpants in public is visual admission that you've given up on life.

That said, Uniqlo had some pretty nice sweats earlier this season (not sure if they still have them). Or you could get some Champion reverse weave sweatpants.

I hope you're home-schooled.

Wearing sweatpants in public is visual admission that you've given up on life.

Word. I don't care how designer or well cut them shits are...they're fucking sweatpants. Unless you're coming to/from the gym, please leave them at home.

I'd like to add that I'm currently wearing some 80s blue label Nike sweatpants, which are mad comfy.

me and u both gloves, the blue or the black. im looking for someihtng similar now cause of the pri$e..might check out what AA has.,

The turquoise/blue (one in pic below) color is off the hook. If they made it to 50% off, I might even cop. (fuck, that's still a lot!)

I have both AA sweats and they don't even come close man. I tried on the Lanvin sweat pants and they are more like heavy trousers with sweatpant details.

The closest thing I can think of is if you take the slim AA sweatpant and taper them a bit, maybe throw a cuff at the bottom for some steez. (I might try this)

I'd like to see pictures of $1800 sweatpants.

Here you go my dude. From the Barneys mailer;

Lanvinlook1.jpg

exactly, these fools dont know what we be babblin about..but,yeah its got to be heavy slim fit trouser like,yeah and these taper down also..im sure theres some out there that has similar fit..but yeah 50% is still bank,but i can totally see my self beating these things to death in speciall in fall/winter. if i get a straight black or that torquoise blue..

The turquoise/blue (one in pic below) color is off the hook. If they made it to 50% off, I might even cop. (fuck, that's still a lot!)

I have both AA sweats and they don't even come close man. I tried on the Lanvin sweat pants and they are more like heavy trousers with sweatpant details.

The closest thing I can think of is if you take the slim AA sweatpant and taper them a bit, maybe throw a cuff at the bottom for some steez. (I might try this)

Here you go my dude. From the Barneys mailer;

Lanvinlook1.jpg

they look more baggy,im assuming because of spring probably less heavy as well. haha damn sweatpants on suits.is that next level? cause ive been wanting to do that..go to a nice restaurant stroll through in my sweats . shits laughs.,but dman thier goes the bronze high tops again.

those gold shoes are probably the shiniest gold on shoes ive seen, other designers made gold colored shoes before,but those look pretty damn close to gold as you can get.

This kid that I go to school with is a complete bum. He comes in sweatpants and sweatshirts everyday. But the way his sweatpants fit is perfect. They're a bit tight on the leg and stack tightly, then slightly get wider as they go up the leg. Can't describe, but I'd feel odd/gay asking him how/where he gets his sweatpants. Should I anyway?

This kid that I go to school with is a complete bum. He comes in sweatpants and sweatshirts everyday. But the way his sweatpants fit is perfect. They're a bit tight on the leg and stack tightly, then slightly get wider as they go up the leg. Can't describe, but I'd feel odd/gay asking him how/where he gets his sweatpants. Should I anyway?

Absolutely not.

You just explained how most sweatpants fit.

You know man, I agree. It will probably last through SS08, maybe even F/W08/09 but it's definitely going to pass.

That's why I've been on the move trying to find a cheap alternative but fuck, they're hard to find! Maybe I haven't been looking in the right places or what but so far I have struck out.

I was thinking of just altering some AA sweats but I just don't have the time right now.

Anybody wanna custom make some jawns?