Sweat Pants.

jabar

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm surprised to see that there isn't more discussion in this thread.

The only two pairs I've been to be tapered and slim enough to wear out are the John Elliott Escobars and the Nike Tech Fleece. Anyone have other suggestions?

F nike tech fleece... inconsistent crap and they want way too much for it... Check out the Isaoras TigerPrawn linked above! I picked up a pair in my usual large, they fit just a tiny bit big (so they still have a bit of bagginess around the butt and legs) but the overall profile is excellent and they're super well made :)

I picked them up cheap when they had their 30% off sale, but they're still a good deal @ 125 especially when the nikes are already 100. The taper and the zippers on all the pockets made them too good to pass up.

Edited by jbob24

I wear mine with Jays, so the fabric of the Nike Fleece seems to have a bit more volume than those isaoras

They do kinda have the same features as the nikes though.

I kinda like the balmain ones, but due to the popularity of those, it's kinda too played out ATM. Will prolly be cool to rock em in 10 year time lol

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...