Previous Level Shit

Francis Begbie

rx8s where like the ultimate let down when it came out. My friends dad had one all but paid for (he has an rx7, just to confirm his fucking ganstuuurr.) then he was all "na bitch, this thing is garbage. What the fucks up with this thrid door, my daughter already has a car" Then he stabbed him. didnt do any time though, the jury wasnt feeling the 8 either.

LeftFront.jpg

I mean commmoon. this shit was previous level in 1998 before it was even designed. this is why no one has a fucking mazda.

DSCF0009.JPG

look at dat asssssss. so fat and moist. and you know its got the flip up lights

poly you were close on that one but real players that bought it when it first came out had this much larger and way more obnoxious version. the one you posted was the more streamlined, hoping to sell more with a facelift version.

lynx1.jpg

and even less people probably had this thing. (which I still have by the way)

npcpocketsilver.jpg

that diagonal will fuck with you, especially late in the game like that. you know the fatigue is setting in.
you had to have the adapter. my cousin had one, but my mom wouldnt get me one because i had a gameboy and she was all like "there the same", but na bitch the game gear had color and sonic. Thats why i dont get her mother's day cards

LMAO!

and for my contribution:

logo.jpg

wildcrazykid_293.jpg

poly you were close on that one but real players that bought it when it first came out had this much larger and way more obnoxious version. the one you posted was the more streamlined, hoping to sell more with a facelift version.

lynx1.jpg

and even less people probably had this thing. (which I still have by the way)

npcpocketsilver.jpg

i bought the slick version after playing it in 7th grade. about 2 months later, they announced they were discontinuing it...

shit aint got nothing on the game gear
this is a joke right???

anyway the herbal exctasy shit .... it's just that old weightloss pill...i think they called it fen fen or some shit that was making everyone go crazy...

edit: metabolife/ephedra.