Previous Level Shit

Francis Begbie

lol actually my uncle was a head tester at sega, so I grew up a sega head. I remember getting a 32x and thinking it was the greatest shit ever even though it had like 2 games.

it was all about this game though

snatcher-cover.jpg

Man this thread is a trip down memory lane.

I love the old game artwork. I remember always looking at the covers and thinking how dope it looked and imagining how good the game was going to be based on that. And then inadvertently always being let down.

after looking through this thread, i thought i'd give this a shot. As a kid growin up in the 90's i managed to catch this weirdass show that was a cross between live-action and 3d-beastwars-like vampire car show. It had something to do with them being in a junkyard and then turning into these robopeople vampire things. only saw one episode of it and i've just been wanting to figure out wtf that show was about. tried googling shit and some dude has the same question.

anybody have any clue wtf im talking about?

after looking through this thread, i thought i'd give this a shot. As a kid growin up in the 90's i managed to catch this weirdass show that was a cross between live-action and 3d-beastwars-like vampire car show. It had something to do with them being in a junkyard and then turning into these robopeople vampire things. only saw one episode of it and i've just been wanting to figure out wtf that show was about. tried googling shit and some dude has the same question.

anybody have any clue wtf im talking about?

Was it Monster Force?