Denim Stores In Australia

Invisible

36 minutes ago, Sensuki said:

I could probably do that, no worries.

Good to hear. We'll probably just need 3 or 4 of us to get the ball rolling - once we can set a date here on Sufu, we can invite folks via IG and reddit...

My blog post about Lieutenant & Co. is up.

https://indigoshrimp.wordpress.com/2018/03/04/lieutenant-co-haberdashery/

Very cool shop, to say the least!

xydRliU.jpg

DeNBY1L.jpg

0hxXhjQ.jpg

On 03/03/2018 at 4:57 PM, mikecch said:

Davy reckons 1-4 pm on a Sunday next month, what do you guys reckon?

At this stage, l could do 15/4.

Edited by BlackPig

22 hours ago, mikecch said:

Good to hear. We'll probably just need 3 or 4 of us to get the ball rolling - once we can set a date here on Sufu, we can invite folks via IG and reddit...

My blog post about Lieutenant & Co. is up.

https://indigoshrimp.wordpress.com/2018/03/04/lieutenant-co-haberdashery/

Very cool shop, to say the least!

xydRliU.jpg

DeNBY1L.jpg

0hxXhjQ.jpg

Great read and photos mate!!! 

• 3 months later...

Guys please keep eyes opened!!!
This happened about an hour ago or so.

"HELP - STOLEN

Hi everyone please keep an eye out for the Asian customer with the white bag in this video.
He has stolen a Real McCoys Type B6 jacket from our store. 
It’s very identifiable and is the only one of its type in Melbourne (and possibly Australia wide)
Thanks for your help".

Go to Godspeed Instagram or Facebook for the video
https://www.facebook.com/godspeedstore/

34821049_1627899953975128_5075056820083490816_n.jpg

34646758_1627899947308462_1338400899940220928_n.jpg

Marty has recovered the jacket.

This guy is a career thief, he's been caught and handed to the Police at other clothing stores before.

Works with a female accomplice, apparently, who swoops in and causes disturbance if he's caught.

What a wanker.

Was that jacket not locked or connected to the rail in some way? 

In all the Denim shops I've visited, high end items like that are chained, usually with a wire system that runs through the arm and body. Typically you have to ask to try it on so someone can unlock it and then be stood right there when you're trying it. 

Did this guy do that? Brazen af! 

Edited by UkeNo

• 1 month later...

I've only been there a few times, but I've found the customer service to be rather poor (borderline rude). The last time I went there was some time last year... Other people seem to have a good time there, so your mileage may vary.

My experience with them has generally been good. I have heard from others that the service is a lot better if you can speak chinese (out of familiarity rather than language barrier), however I haven't had any issues as a white guy.

The second or third time I bought something there I had to return a pair of chinos that had a defect and they were reluctant to take it back because I wore them out of the store. I had to come back in a second time to convince them. They did however replace them, and they also replaced a pair of Thorogood Boots that had a sewing defect on the interior at the captoe months later no problem and changed it to half a size bigger at my request.

I haven't been in there much in the past year, I think the previous store manager has left and I've only seen Rui/Ray (the tall guy) in there

Yeah fair enough. I haven't been there in a long time but last time I went the small guy was there and seemed nice enough. Was thinking about getting some stuff online and noticed the reviews so thought I'd ask.

I've never had a problem with Corlection's online service, it's always been excellent... orders are filled from either the Sydney or Melbourne store, depending where the item actually resides – I've had brief emails along the lines of "order has been dispatched from our Melbourne store, so will take an extra day", which is hardly a problem. It's usually more convenient to purchase online, even though I could walk to the shop from my place if I had a spare hour or so..!

Measurements are accurate, as I recall, but I've mostly bought t-shirts which I knew were going to fit. I bought a Fullcount t-shirt one year that was accurate, then the following year I bought another after they'd ordered a run that were a couple of inches longer (for "Western" builds) and it was indeed longer by exactly the amount they said it would be while remaining the same in other respects. I'd be inclined to trust their measurements.