Corpus FW07

rowyerboat

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know {ie carries it. not sure of anywhere else... but there must be some moar.

ohh, they carry rittenhouse too! great. I'm going over in a few weeks, I hope they've received some more corpus by then.

lucky_cloud: in vancouver? (if so) thanks! will have to check those out too.

ohh, they carry rittenhouse too! great. I'm going over in a few weeks, I hope they've received some more corpus by then.

lucky_cloud: in vancouver? (if so) thanks! will have to check those out too.

Jonathan + Olivia has a minimal shipment, should be getting more soon.

{ie is getting their stuff upcoming weekend, jeans are coming in a couple of weeks or so.

gravity pope has some of the same stuff as J+O and some additional things, overall they have the most corpus stuff available at this moment (in vancouver).

Anyone seen a lenght measurement on the quilted bomber? Or alternatively, anyone who's tried it on, how does it fit up in length?

Basically the sizing of the jacket is pretty normal, except for the sleeves which are especially slim (and which are causing most people to have to size up once). So no, the length isn't noticeably long or short for a bomber style jacket, seems true to size.