Corpus FW07

rowyerboat

I figured as much but was hoping you wouldn't come in and dash my >$500 dreams.

The light grey ones are really nice too but also are probably going to be out of the >$500 range i was hoping for.

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

has anybody seen the u-neck sweater vest or any of the button downs in store? i'm looking to buy both

http://www.matthewizzo.com/catalog/index.php?manufacturers_id=134&osCsid=2e3d0ca43e930ecc250a28f3f10a2c27

gravity pope and IE? sounds good to me, thanks for looking out saelan.

got any idea what the pricing is like? cdn?

tried on a couple of the button-downs at Gravity Pope today. they're priced well at $135, but I actually didn't like them that much, despite the cool details. same with the double-breasted sweater. just didn't look as nice in person. still waiting to see the jackets.

tm, you're from toronto right?

Uncle Otis has that in both colours. I forgot the price but i THINK it's above 200. They also got in some sweaters (double buttoned, assymetrical buttoned), a jacket and a bunch of shirts and tees. I wasn't too impressed with the collection upclose so I didn't get anything.

Uncle Otis has that in both colours. I forgot the price but i THINK it's above 200. They also got in some sweaters (double buttoned, assymetrical buttoned), a jacket and a bunch of shirts and tees. I wasn't too impressed with the collection upclose so I didn't get anything.

I'm looking forward to that toggle shawl neck sweater as well - what is the weight and material like on that?

Hoping Oak gets the rest of this gear in soon.

It's dissapointing to hear how underwhelmed most people are that have seen/felt the stuff in person.

thanks for the heads up!!

damn i was hoping it would be something thick......................

ill go check it out anyways.....hopefully Nomad gets it soon.

whats the other colour?

thanks!!

Did you even read this page? In the last few posts it has been mentioned a few times that they're carpe diems. Realmyth is selling them in the supermarket for supercheap ;)

I didn't pick up the toggle sweater but it felt very soft and assuming the way it fits, it's pretty thin. The other sweaters felt thin and fragile as well. The buttons kinda suck on those button sweaters.

yup, the quality of the corpus cardis isn't great. at this price point, converse x varvatos shit feels way better.

thanks for the heads up!!

damn i was hoping it would be something thick......................

ill go check it out anyways.....hopefully Nomad gets it soon.

whats the other colour?

thanks!!

there's a blackish one and a brownish one.

nomad has some shirts and tees in also.

not sure who has the beanie with leather lace though.

The quilted bomber looks a lot darker than i thought it would. I was kind of hoping it'd be a bit more grey. Nice that context picked up some stuff though.