other meats. what have you eaten?

mizanation

I taught a class yesterday to Korean kids about fast food, and told the kids about the story of the person in VA who found the fried chicken head in their 6-piece McNuggets.... they were all like "eww gross" and then I was like "imagine if that had been a chicken foot, and not a head" and suddenly I see their faces light up and their mouths begin watering... haha...

I try not to eat anything unusual, lest i puke it up all over my $500 jeans.

any of you guys try cows penis before? They serve that shit at most of the pho places around here, but something about eating a penis is just ehhh

Just put your knee pads on and pretend like its another day at the office under the desk. Duh.

Fuck...

Lions, Tigers, and Bears OH MY!

You guys are savage...

But...

Penguins, Pandas, and Koalas?

Damn...

Beef and Fish for me... I like animals in general, so I cant eat anything like that...

My uncle's friend owned a zoo in Shanghai.

We went to visit, and he treated us to lunch.

There was a bird they had in the aviary, but it was infertile so they decided to feed it to a tiger. Weird thing was it scared the shit out of the tiger when they tossed it into the cage, and the tiger won't go near it. So we ended up eating it for lunch.

that was pretty gross. would you eat a squirrel for real?

how bout a possum?

raccoon?

ive had possum and squirrel, and found both to be thoroughly disgusting.

rabies-free raccoon? let's go for it. raccoon quesadillas. yesssss.

Guest jmatsu
Why haven't any of the gay posters (or the ones that pretend) posted saying they've had that 'meat'.

I've been expecting it since the first post! Don't disappoint me!

because they figured that you'd post something in that vein.

Oh, but no hard feelings.

It's just that next level shit meat. I know some of us are supressing those Lorena Bobbit tendencies here.

Anyways, I have the opportunity to try kangaroo steak? Is it any good? Recommendations? It's been frozen, if that means anything.

i've never refused a meat. or any food offered to me. i've been anthony bourdain since before the world knew who anthony bourdain was.

as for squirrel and possum, it was the game-iest, toughest, most un-delicious chew...

it tasted like someone put a forest in my mouth.

i once went on a date with this really cute puerto rican vegan chick named gigi. anyways. we went to a chinese restaurant in chinatown and she specifically ordered a dish with no meat.

when she was eating it, she found a flavorful bit of animal-like product. she asked the waiter, what it was and he said, "no meat! that pork skin!"

looking back, that was pretty funny.

I am a fan of both exotic meats and the skins from such animals.

One of my life's goals is to own luggage from every conceivable animal skin.

As for that duck fetus, it's usually given to pregnant women in China as one of those endearingly ethnic home remedies.