other meats. what have you eaten?

mizanation

I did indeed know that, kind sir. Mingus is one of my fav bass players of all time..

My school's Jazz Ensemble actually working on Impressions by Coltrane too...I think we might get some tunes in by Mingus later on this year as well. Impressions if pretty easy to play on bass..unless your going about, hm 290 bps? Fuck that

Another insane bass player...I wish I had the chops to pull this off..shit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuduoL84sYc

there's a story about mingus that miles told in his book about how mingus was driving on the road with all the bandmembers when he swerved off the road to miss hitting a possum or something. he almost killed everyone just to save a tiny animal.

then there's the story about charlie parker who told the driver to stop after he ran over a yardbird. he picked up the bird and ate it later that night.

Datz Coo'. I don't think I can last in a Vegan diet...shits way too serious,IMO. I gots to have my dairy n cheez. Maybe even Chicken or fish occasinally...

man if u eatin dairy n shit den u fckin participatin in da military industrial complex ya dig?? chick n fish man u halfwayy crooks...

the most interesting food i've ever had is sea urchin. sushi resturaunts have it when in season. i cant really explain the taste. there is not really a fishy taste to it but the clostest i can say is like getting a few gallons of ocean water and squeezing it into something the size of a really small golf ball. its like eating a huge amount of sea water. very strange taste, you gotta do it yourself.

Guest jmatsu

aziz,

not hate at the moment, but how can you make all these militant comments/pro vegetarian comments when you eat chicken katsu, sushi, etc??

i had ostrich steak last night. always nice.

there is a new stable in jp that is trying to raise and breed pheasant using similar techniques to that of kobe yagyu beef. should be interesting because phseasnt is obviously gamey.

Before I went vegetarian I ate some shit my crazy ass bio teacher brought to class to get some extra credit.

He brought in some:

deer

balls from some animal i forgot

rattle snake

live crickets

^ Buffalo testicles?

aziz,

not hate at the moment, but how can you make all these militant comments/pro vegetarian comments when you eat chicken katsu, sushi, etc??

If you didn't read, I said I occasinally eat chicken, fish/sushi. And also very small quantities of it. But red-meat or any other animal meat is a no-no. I don't consider chicken as meat, so I find it ok to have a peice of katsu when someone offers me it. I might as well eat a peice of fucking chicken, if i'm eating a chicken egg for protein....

Guest jmatsu
If you didn't read, I said I occasinally eat chicken, fish/sushi. And also very small quantities of it. But red-meat or any other animal meat is a no-no. I don't consider chicken as meat, so I find it ok to have a peice of katsu when someone offers me it. I might as well eat a peice of fucking chicken, if i'm eating a chicken egg for protein....

this makes no sense. red meat is not okay, but fish and foul is alright? i don't see why you don't consider chicken to be meat.. oh i guess you only eat it "occasionally" so this gives you the right to criticize other meat eaters.

if you eat a chicken abortion or fish you (too) are a carnivore.

this makes no sense. red meat is not okay, but fish and foul is alright? i don't see why you don't consider chicken to be meat.. oh i guess you only eat it "occasionally" so this gives you the right to criticize other meat eaters.

if you eat a chicken abortion or fish you (too) are a carnivore.

not trying to derail the topic...but what are those phillipinoi duck abortions kalled again?

where's your national pride? you gotsta reprezent!

HAHA. I have eaten it before, and probably will again but it's not at the top of my list... in the past 12 months its become available in supermarkets and everything - kangaroo sausages are called 'Kanga-Bangas'. Before that you could only really get it in really touristy restaurants.

wtf? i've never seen cow penis at any pho place i've ever been to, although thats probably a good thing. I've only tried rabbit, snake, turtle, and elk, but I'd be willing to try other types of game if it was available.

any of you guys try cows penis before? They serve that shit at most of the pho places around here, but something about eating a penis is just ehhh

dude, i know the Sagawa story. dude is my idol.

there is a profile of his crime and story and the surrounding events in the first volume of

Feral House Press' Apocalypse Culture. there are even photos of the Dutch girl's autopsy. so fucking cool.