kiya

Yoyos, Yoyos, and Yoyos...

you can try liquid silicone, it gets a little messy and ive never had too much luck with it cuz it ends up popping out after a short while. they make response pads that fit silicone gaps depending on what yoyo it is, if its yoyofactory i would try CBC pads.

silicon is messy. i'd rather by those cbc pads. i ordered a few from yoyoexpert last week. they have first class shipping now, so you won't be paying $5 priority for just pads.

Dual purpose...WAYWT and my new daily yo-yo trick blog. I'm filming and posting an original trick every day this year.

365 Yo-Yo Tricks

just got this guy the other day, Aoda Miracle. I have never thrown a wider yoyo, but it plays pretty well.

tumblr_lfk1kyoGa61qg2148o1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1296153280&Signature=ezxHJV6PrxHsgAjANyTHhQ3afjE%3D

Also works a guinea pig treat bowl

tumblr_lfn2jokx3G1qe8t67o1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1296153094&Signature=0eff2KmUWTZ7dpq3SQZpQH6SogM%3D

just got this guy the other day, Aoda Miracle. I have never thrown a wider yoyo, but it plays pretty well.

i've tried the yyf version of this. i'm really surprised that it doesnt get caught in strings as much as it should

anyway, i'm using these og superstars right now.

86474485.jpg

i have a protostar, after a few months it got really responsive... Ive tried cleaning the bearing, and new string. Should i invest in a new yoyo is there a way to make completely unresponsive again?

it was time for a new one anyway ;)

IMG_1385.jpg

So glad i finally saw this thread.

I've been putting most of my money towards clothes so no new yoyos lately. The ones that have been getting a lot of play have been my y-factor my bully and my starlight. Maybe when my Physics class is over I will have time to learn new tricks which will enivitably lead to more throws.

damn... just bought that rockstar and now i just ordered superstar and popstar -____-

just got this guy today

tumblr_ljcqlq8a1k1qg2148o1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1302393445&Signature=3xx79ytVYrz2K5I%2BwUBk5JCk%2FB8%3D

sonny! i want to try that one out!!!

yoyonation, yoyoexpert are the best if you are in the US. they have guides for beginners.

TeamCOY meet today, whoo!

hm. wish i could tell who the author of each post is. confused because there's a lot of jake's art in the background.

whoaaa. is the ywet any different from the one i played back in... 2009?

whoaaa. is the ywet any different from the one i played back in... 2009?

Yup, it's now machined by the One Drop guys but blasted, ano'd, lasered, finished by Anti-Yo.

Bearing is a Grooved Bearing by Born Crucial, Kitty String, comes with the Quad-Fist response (up to four levels, four o-rings), and each yoyos comes in a hand-made denim single yoyo carrying case.

I told myself no more yoyo's but how can I resist?

The Anti-Yo YWET.

YWET_01-1.jpg

YWET_02-1.jpg

YWET_03-1.jpg

YWET_04-1.jpg

YWET_05-1.jpg

YWET_06-1.jpg

Finally! ive been waiting for a anti-yo drop since i first started yo-yoing. Any sufu members discount or special offers? =)

Finally! ive been waiting for a anti-yo drop since i first started yo-yoing. Any sufu members discount or special offers? =)

We can't discount anything because we don't actually retail our own yoyos, we have a long list of retailers which sell Anti-Yo yoyos on our dealers page:

http://anti-yo.com/dealers.html