Get ready for explosions..

1419039879_872e42e389.jpg

1419055129_cbd27c2824.jpg

Comparisons..

Bapezilla - BSP - 888

1419044493_18ac03617c.jpg

Jake Bullock (Team Anti-Yo USA)

7spk0Yooyd4

Titanium, new axle system, large bearing, flush pads.

About the same cost as a pair of Iron Heart 634s jeans, after tax.

Limited to 150.

Final version will be dual-tone.. Half Silver = Half Gold. With half coated in Zirconium Nitride (probably the hardest metal coating possible)

Do you just use random object as a weight? That is so awesome how do you not get knots.

You have to use something that is roughly 1/7th the weight of the yo-yo. Too heavy, and it moves really sluggish and screws up the timing of tricks. Too light and it moves too fast to control it with any accuracy.

BSP. Damn. I want I want I want. Too bad I'm poor as a church mouse right now.

Oh well. :(

This kid named Augie Fash graduated from my school a few years ago and I guess he's like a yoyo champ or something. Anyone heard of him?

yes, I am Augies manager. He wins the ocasional State, Regional and National yo-yo comeptition but the pussypoints he's been racking up lately,.... are wordwide.

SPINDOX legacy.

Augie rules. Great kid, hella tight player. I sent him out on tour with the Bros. Grim Sideshow on Ozzfest this past summer. Girls put their boobs on him.

Mission accomplished.

This kid named Augie Fash graduated from my school a few years ago and I guess he's like a yoyo champ or something. Anyone heard of him?

Alright, so I decided to get all nostalgic and buy a Yomega Fireball, and then get something a little better (YoYoJam Speedmaker).

So for me, the Fireball is working so much better. It's more responsive and everything. But the Speedmaker cost like $10 more. Is there anything to do/adjust to make it more responsive? I can't even do the Around the Corner trick on it.

apocalypse, you can add lube to the bearing and crank the gap down all the way to make it more responsive. double looping the string around the bearing will also work, but it tends to make the yoyo play like ass on string tricks.

+1 to Sonny.

As far as lube, you've got two pretty cheap, easy options.

1. Zebco Reel Oil - It's a fishing reel oil that you can find at any local Wal-mart for a couple bucks.

2. 3-in-1 Oil - You can get this at any hardware store.

Both are fairly light lubes, but should do the trick just fine. Best thing is to add just one drop and try it out. Too much and you'll have the shit spinning off your yo-yo when you throw it, and that's nasty. One drop, try it, if it needs more response then one more drop...etc.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You're wrong.

Yoyoing is the next big trend in Denim.

I NEEEED HONEYCOMZ.

i need em.

shit, is it?

i've only started paying attention to offstring really recently.

watching those vids I came up with a great idea for a honeycombs trick though. mine would actually help add wear to my jeans though, unlike you posers.

suck it, trebek.

i want a fape hoody.

1420_35f6fe9edb_l.jpg

i started giving up on this forum and all the skinny asian metros taking pictures in front of the mirror every morning, but i guess the party just got started. YEAH.

Yeah, but you're half-a-fag.

I say "half" because I don't want to insult gay people by associating them with you.

i've only started paying attention to offstring really recently.

here, lemme get you up to date on the current state of offstring.

everyone sucks except eiji, and no one has even come close to being as good as ashkahn shaparnia and eric hesterman were like 6 years ago.

so that's why i don't play offstring anymore.

Hrm. That sounds sadly likely.

I thought that kid who took second at Worlds this year was pretty rad. I actually thought he should have won. I can't remember his name. Boxxy wants to have his babies.