Yoyos, Yoyos, and Yoyos...

kiya

you can try liquid silicone, it gets a little messy and ive never had too much luck with it cuz it ends up popping out after a short while. they make response pads that fit silicone gaps depending on what yoyo it is, if its yoyofactory i would try CBC pads.

• 2 weeks later...
just got this guy the other day, Aoda Miracle. I have never thrown a wider yoyo, but it plays pretty well.

i've tried the yyf version of this. i'm really surprised that it doesnt get caught in strings as much as it should

anyway, i'm using these og superstars right now.

86474485.jpg

• 1 month later...

i have a protostar, after a few months it got really responsive... Ive tried cleaning the bearing, and new string. Should i invest in a new yoyo is there a way to make completely unresponsive again?

So glad i finally saw this thread.

I've been putting most of my money towards clothes so no new yoyos lately. The ones that have been getting a lot of play have been my y-factor my bully and my starlight. Maybe when my Physics class is over I will have time to learn new tricks which will enivitably lead to more throws.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
whoaaa. is the ywet any different from the one i played back in... 2009?

Yup, it's now machined by the One Drop guys but blasted, ano'd, lasered, finished by Anti-Yo.

Bearing is a Grooved Bearing by Born Crucial, Kitty String, comes with the Quad-Fist response (up to four levels, four o-rings), and each yoyos comes in a hand-made denim single yoyo carrying case.

• 1 month later...
Finally! ive been waiting for a anti-yo drop since i first started yo-yoing. Any sufu members discount or special offers? =)

We can't discount anything because we don't actually retail our own yoyos, we have a long list of retailers which sell Anti-Yo yoyos on our dealers page:

http://anti-yo.com/dealers.html