Going to Hong Kong this week. Advice on shopping?

beast

Ok so I will be going to Hong Kong this week.

Hopefully, Joyce and IT and Lane Crawford and Dior Homme and Twist and Margiela would be having their last call sales. If not, aint nothing I can do about it.

Anyway need some information from locals on these shops:

1. Caroll Christian Poell: Available in Joyce?

2. Yaushiro Mihara: Looking for his main line half shoe-half sneaker. Not his puma collaboration.

3. Calvin Klein Collection: His main line. Not CK Jeans not Calvin Klein Jeans. I heard its at Patterson street (aka Fashion Walk in Causeway Bay).

TIA and thanks to Keyko for his advance tips.

joyce dropped ccp

Doh!

When did they dropped CCP? Who took over any ideas?

I didnt notice CCP when I was there last year but maybe I was not looking specifically for it.

I am also looking for Mihara's old half shoe half sneaker work. Saw and already got one pair from last season. Understand he came up with some limited edition stuff as well.

i don't know if they'll have those particular shoes. they had some nice pieces from his collection and maybe one or two pairs of shoes...

i think they dropped it this year, maybe after f/w.

i might be able to get the shoe/sneaker shoes for you if you can't find them in HK. let me know.

i might be able to get the shoe/sneaker shoes for you if you can't find them in HK. let me know.

More importantly how much and whats the design like?

I have seen this new season's collection. He has one thats half pink and half red for men. Hmmm.

I must say they aint comfy, the soles sucks but they sure look damn cool!

justc came back mihara is at D-mop all mihara shoes are 50% off...my-puma's joyce are around 50% off on the converse junya watanabe... y-3's d squared alex mcq.. all 50% off.. make sure to avail their discount card

yuor right main line will be 30 to 40% off while im referring to are the puma-my's..

But they do have the main lines at D-mop right? Went to their website, they never said what each store carries even though they have a directory of the stores.

If memory is not failing me, Seibu in Pacific Place mall carries Mihara main line, around 10-15 items each season. I sure saw half-shoe/half-trainer there about 1-1.5 years ago though. Anyway, it will be last call in Seibu and it's worth to check out.

If memory is not failing me, Seibu in Pacific Place mall carries Mihara main line, around 10-15 items each season. I sure saw half-shoe/half-trainer there about 1-1.5 years ago though. Anyway, it will be last call in Seibu and it's worth to check out.

Yup. Will be going to Pacific Place anyway to check out Lane Crawford and Joyce.

Last time I was there, I was so tired and hungry and most of the joints look quite posh.

The staff at Joyce and Lane wasnt too friendly but the latter have gorgeous staff. I was so tired, I skipped Seibu and went back to grab something to eat.

Yup. Will be going to Pacific Place anyway to check out Lane Crawford and Joyce.

Last time I was there, I was so tired and hungry and most of the joints look quite posh.

The staff at Joyce and Lane wasnt too friendly but the latter have gorgeous staff. I was so tired, I skipped Seibu and went back to grab something to eat.

Now they've got Triple-O in the basement supermarket called 'Great', right under Seibu, so if you'll get hungry you can get one of the best burgers in town fix.

Dunno, Joyce staff is always friendly but if I get tired sometimes I like to chat up girls in Lane Crawford perfumes section - they are beauty jems!

Now they've got Triple-O in the basement supermarket called 'Great', right under Seibu, so if you'll get hungry you can get one of the best burgers in town fix.

Dunno, Joyce staff is always friendly but if I get tired sometimes I like to chat up girls in Lane Crawford perfumes section - they are beauty jems!

I didnt go to the parfums section. I was loitering around menswear at Lane Pacific Place I think. Been to the other Lanes as well but Pac Place was the first. I was stunned but their beauty. Damn! They should have been models/actresses.

For some reason, most of the parfums section girls I have seen where I come from look terrible no matter how much free CD, Chanel, Dior, SK II make up they layered on themselves.

Joyce's staff was friendly in most of the other branches I went even though I told them I was only keen in their discounted wares.