NYC mini-meet?

knucks

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Darkanimal is gonna come out too he'll eat one of your babies for you.

no idea jus some of these heads were all about the sketchy I.D thing??? so I don't know I can't really help out those kids then, I was actually hoping to go somewhere else.

but you can't deny free booze now can you??? catch 22 indeed my friend.

Darkanimal is gonna come out too he'll eat one of your babies for you.

no idea jus some of these heads were all about the sketchy I.D thing??? so I don't know I can't really help out those kids then, I was actually hoping to go somewhere else.

but you can't deny free booze now can you??? catch 22 indeed my friend.

Free booze that night spoiled me for sure. Prolly won't drink that much without paying for each drink for mad long, but yeah I'm down to go where ever.

Free booze that night spoiled me for sure. Prolly won't drink that much without paying for each drink for mad long, but yeah I'm down to go where ever.
thats what Im sayin' shit I only left a 100 dollar tip and we drank 2 bottles of Jameson plus god only knows how many beers...(can't see straight). That doesn't happen in a lot of places.

!!!!!!!!!....The more the merrier as always...we go to bed when the sun comes up like vampires.

thats what Im sayin' shit I only left a 100 dollar tip and we drank 2 bottles of Jameson plus god only knows how many beers...(can't see straight). That doesn't happen in a lot of places.

!!!!!!!!!....The more the merrier as always...we go to bed when the sun comes up like vampires.

we drank 2 bottles of jameson?????

i love jameson cuz it goes down so smooth. good stuff.

i was always a black label man, until i switched it up to jameson about 3 months ago. And I havent looked back since. Tastes like fucking baby apple juice.

no hangover either cause its not poluted with sugar and chemicals.

agreed. usually ~75% funtional the next day.

where the hell you at anyways Sid??? out west? Dubai? Florence? you hop planes like I hop subway trains. bizzzatch! muthafugga needs a GPS chip in his neck.

come get drunk with us foos!

dumb2.jpg

rome1 bring the rat!!!! bring the rat!!! bring the rat!!! bring the rat!!! bring the rat!!! bring the rat!!! bring the rat!!! bring the rat!!! bring the rat!!! bring the rat!!! bring the rat!!! bring the rat!!!

I'm down, what's the mo? If we're hitting Max Fish I will rape you supergays at pool, and we should try Spitzer's (new belgian beer place on Rivington) and Darkroom across the street, or Pianos a block down because it's always good on Fridays. And Rosario's pizza because it's just always good.