NYC mini-meet?

knucks

^ that sounds good.. i might go to that after work .. i would provide some of you with somewhere to sleep .. idk if you guys want to stay in the houses my parents own .. pretty fucked up neighborhoods

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys I'm going to take a 6 month vacation in NYC starting in July. Is there anyone who I can crash with for this period of time? Maybe 3 or 4 of my friends also. We are clean and won't be a problem, I swear!!

Also if you could take us around to all the cool stores and feed us that would be awesome. Send me a PM!

Yo, hard to find main NYC thread so I'll post this here:

does anyone know of any cheap good place to stay, ie motels, hostels whateva? can be like in brooklyn or whatever, as long as easy to get by transit... haven't been to new york since i was like 11, am heading down there for a week in late august with a friend

i want something pretty cheap so i can more money for shopping, food, etc...

advice or like links to sites with info, or anything, would be greatly appreciated

im heading to NY and will arrive on tues morning till thurs afternoon

if anyone wants to meetup and chill, i'd be down to visit some stores or chill with a couple drinks

just pm me with ur cell or some sort of contact info so we can see if anything will work out

Yo, hard to find main NYC thread so I'll post this here:

does anyone know of any cheap good place to stay, ie motels, hostels whateva? can be like in brooklyn or whatever, as long as easy to get by transit... haven't been to new york since i was like 11, am heading down there for a week in late august with a friend

i want something pretty cheap so i can more money for shopping, food, etc...

advice or like links to sites with info, or anything, would be greatly appreciated

Hotel 17

http://www.hotel17ny.com/hotel.aspx?pg=home&rp=location

Hotel-17-exterior.395.jpg

I've stayed here about a dozen times. It runs about $90.00 - $120 a night depending on the time of the year. Book it though Orbitz. It is always cheaper that way.

I should also mention that there is no bathroom in your room. It has 6 community bathrooms per floor ( I think there are about 20-24 rooms per floor). Reminds me of the London hotel in European Vacation. It is remarkably clean place even though most of the guest are Euro's.

:)

Hotel 17

http://www.hotel17ny.com/hotel.aspx?pg=home&rp=location

Hotel-17-exterior.395.jpg

I've stayed here about a dozen times. It runs about $90.00 - $120 a night depending on the time of the year. Book it though Orbitz. It is always cheaper that way.

I should also mention that there is no bathroom in your room. It has 6 community bathrooms per floor ( I think there are about 20-24 rooms per floor). Reminds me of the London hotel in European Vacation. It is remarkably clean place even though most of the guest are Euro's.

:)

i used to live 1/2 a block from here. co-sign on euros and cleanliness. its right next to a nice (but small) park. stones throw from the east village (south) and union square (east). LES is a short walk.

I live in east east village sic. Makes me sad but I should probably change my location from SF/NYC to just nyc.

I haven't been here at superfuture too long or participated a ton

want to share a meal or whatever with 19 year young 15th grader I am down.

Hey guys I'm going to take a 6 month vacation in NYC starting in July. Is there anyone who I can crash with for this period of time? Maybe 3 or 4 of my friends also. We are clean and won't be a problem, I swear!!

Also if you could take us around to all the cool stores and feed us that would be awesome. Send me a PM!

If you and your friends can bark like a dog while I sleep or when I'm away for work.... you're free to crash.

• 2 weeks later...

xposting because important:

i will be in NYC August 18-22. Been calling a bunch of hotels and they require someone 21 or older to check in. Even hostels require a minimum age of 18. Myself and my friend are only 17. Anyone have any ideas about what to do? Maybe someone's been in same situation? Maybe even someone want to check with us so we can get the room, because we're paying cash anyways. Or maybe an empty basement or apartment? Someone lemme know, I'll pay you if you end up solving this for me..

Thanks