Most Annoying Posters On Sufu (besides haploid, obv.)

joey_formal

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a young, male of indian ethnic, early twenties, atheletic body type, thick wavy long black hair, furry dark brows, slim moustache like 19th century gentleman, with a stamina as strong as a wild horse yet as sensitive and gentle like a dove.

gentle like a dove??? the last time I came in contact with a dove it pecked the hell out of my hand and arm. those bitches ain't gentle.

almost as played as posting +++ Supreme. MIJ-19CM. Vans in various different contexts.

so hypothetically (although both are played), if you had to choose, you'd be in favor of using a fake accounts rather then spitting "+++ Supreme. MIJ-19CM Vans (in various contexts)??"

a young, male of indian ethnic, early twenties, atheletic body type, thick wavy long black hair, furry dark brows, slim moustache like 19th century gentleman, with a stamina as strong as a wild horse yet as sensitive and gentle like a dove.

gentle like a dove??? the last time I came in contact with a dove it pecked the hell out of my hand and arm. those bitches ain't gentle.

dove, beauty skin soap for women. nice and gently on the skin. very huge and popular brand soap for the ladiezzz

trouser king cobra. makes me wish japan's immigration policies were tougher. cuz hes always gettin em bitches now due to his HUGE shanglong (hate to admit it but its true:() such a ballin playa who treats the ladiez with such respect and tender luvin

yeah, i feel bad for you too nigga. even though you are hatin me. i'd hate me if i were you. thats life though. peace y'all:cool:

And,as reluctant as i am to name names, i find Westside extremely annoying. Mainly i think its because of the annoying spellings/grammar he uses. I am very perplexed/intrigued by his posting because I can't figure out if he is just constantly trying to mock someone even when its unapparent who the target of his mockery is, whether he just having fun, or whether he is genuinely unintelligent (for some reason i really don't think its this).Either way, it seems like he has alot of post but very little substance to them.

Perfectly said jwied. I find that everytime I see a post with westside in it, I find that my IQ drops a few points. I am also tired of seeing him type like a sixteen year old kid. I'm sure the first couple of times it was funny, but now it just makes him seem like a retard. Finally, him asking for a job. Stop it already, no one here is going to give you a damn job, go out and fill out a couple of applications and sit through a couple of interviews.

Perfectly said jwied. I find that everytime I see a post with westside in it, I find that my IQ drops a few points. I am also tired of seeing him type like a sixteen year old kid. I'm sure the first couple of times it was funny, but now it just makes him seem like a retard. Finally, him asking for a job. Stop it already, no one here is going to give you a damn job, go out and fill out a couple of applications and sit through a couple of interviews.
:( :( :( y u h8 me if u frm jerz?

gimmeee a jorrrrrrrrrrrb. i h8 bein janitor it dirty

YAHH TRICK YAHHH

YAHH N UR FRIEND YAHH YAHH TRICK

:( :( :( y u h8 me if u frm jerz?

No hate, just sometimes I find the the style of typing annoying.

gimmeee a jorrrrrrrrrrrb. i h8 bein janitor it dirty

Ok, see how you like getting yelled at for no reason when something that isn't on sale in the food store you work in.

YAHH TRICK YAHHH

YAHH N UR FRIEND YAHH YAHH TRICK

Yeah, I can't understand that so, so whatever.

smack you in the head then you know, i tell you. for dis my homie wside. just cause he's broke like shit right now dont mean that you guys get to tell him what to do like job intereviews type properly and shit. not helpin him out is fine, but tellin how stupid and retarded he is, just out of the question, both of you mr smarty pants china man. no hate for other china man btw. i have a chinese neighbor and hes alright.

yeah, i know a good job openin man. will hit you up in your gold thread, nigga. peace'yall:cool:

Guest jmatsu
yeah, i feel bad for you too nigga. even though you are hatin me. i'd hate me if i were you. thats life though. peace y'all:cool:

i doubt you'll have much luck with any japanese women of worth. typical gaijin my-japan complex. i'm sure you're poor, physically-repulsive and that your member is smaller then a dingleberry.

its footage from jesus camp. vry srs documentary. srsly.

they make these kids cry over going to hell and shit they don't even understand like booze, sex and other awesome stuff.\

edit --- BUTTTT i think its secretly a rave and they got these kids rollin