Most Annoying Posters On Sufu (besides haploid, obv.)

joey_formal

As long as you're not down with icandunkonu's new album of the day, we're cool.

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all you catz here are makin me laugh ma ass off, postin em carz pics you get from em internet. you guyz aint even old to drive car yet, still you postin em pics up here. thats embarrasin yo!

wait till i get to tokyo and start ballin. gonna drive this shit over here (dont hate me for this tho, ey yo! y'all might get a chance like me too when y'all old enuf to drive a car, in the mean time, enjoy your lil tamiya carz :o):

FERRARI ENZO in red color.

shits limited edition of 400, wit an in your face 12v baby!

Rolls Royce Phantom in white color.

for me and my hoes drinkin crystal inside on a friday nite out pullin out at some funky club

Range Rover in black color with spinnin wheels "TKC engraved on the wheels"

for my butler and man servant to get some food and grocery shoppin. a niggaz got to take care of his boyz and make sure they look good too, know what im sayin

Hummer, again in black wit spinnin wheels "Yen symbol", tribute and respect to the country of japan for takin care of a brother and givin a brother a chance to live his life to the fullest.

SLR, in silver color. a brothers life aint complete without a merc. so this is it. no fancy wheels though. this is ma subtle car.

those japanese ladies panties are gonna melt like em mozarella cheese on em pizzas, when they see a brother behind these wheelz, babe!

why you like to talk bout em private parts wit a brother? any of y'all here like em pussies?

and you sound like you have a tiny, itty bitty chinese style sausage my friend. hehe, i know life aint fair, im asian too, but our genetics chooses us to have a bigger one. calm down my friend, there are still some pussies for you at the end of the day. if you are interested in one, that is. peace y'all:cool:

It's not "crystal", idiot.

I don't know who your mama was but if she was any sort of Asian she should've slapped you upside-down for talking like a complete fool.

... and he keeps going.

whats the matter wit both of you, hatin a brother on his first visit here. btw, fabulaz, why you gotta send me a message written "gay"? whats that supposed to mean, im not gay, my friend. im indian going to tokyo to be a host. i dont do homo shit, even if you are payin me, as i already told a member here in the tokyo thread not too long ago. or does it supposed to be a secret message for y'all cock luvin brothers out there? for the record, i stress im not gay. ok. peace y'all:cool:
shot gun your load on his mouth, thats gay.

Oh wait...

yayey1.jpg

it doesnt matter wat a drink b kaleld if he can afford dat shit nikka

u b poppin botlez drivin l8 modelz???

nigga got a ENZO ferrari nigga

lol wut us ee i order 1 bottle den i fcuk wit 1 modle then i order mo bottels, now i got mor models

okay westside, you are right. he might be a gem.

which spot is good for getting japanese gurls that are into to foreigners, more specifically a young, male of indian ethnic (maybe a bit of caucasian too), early twenties, atheletic body type, thick wavy long black hair (with a hint of burgandy add into it), furry dark brows, slim sleek silhouette moustache like 19th century english gentleman, with a stamina as strong as a wild horse yet as sensitive and gentle like a dove. with a passion to make woman feel like shes livin la vida loca and more precisely 'satisfied'.

i love people who contradict themselves.

It's not "crystal", idiot.

I don't know who your mama was but if she was any sort of Asian she should've slapped you upside-down for talking like a complete fool.

... and he keeps going.

Oh wait...

yayey1.jpg

oh its supposed to be cristal. good boy. atta boy, down boy. relax easy. heres some greenie points you been diein to have.... good boy. fabulaz my boy.

why bringin the mama, you always bringin your asian kung fu choppin mama whenever you got trouble wit the boyz durin high skool?

lessen number one in life: settle your own problems, it will make you stronger with your other problems that will come in your future. dont bring mama or papas. kiddo.

fabulaz: uh uh.. you know what he said to me mama: he said im GAY.

stop bein such a biatch and tell to the boyz that i called you a gay.

peace y'all:cool:

i second fabulaz.

apparently in that guy's head, fabulaz and i are homosexual lovers.

why u gotta wag your lil tail and follow him. you gotta be a leader, not a follower.

at least try to say something of your own, relax and be yourself. why you gotta be untrue to yourself just to get em greenie points, which at the end of the day is pretty much useless?

like em fuckin badges... yeah i got lotsa greenie points, they'all luv me here, im cool. grow up kid. be who you are. those are pointers, no hate. peace y'all:cool: