Chronicles of Never '08

mike lowrey

shoes looks really promising...btw, thats him yeah?

n i dont think the scissor pendant is for sale..just some prop..

yep, that's gareth moody, one of the main instruments on tsubi's(now ksubi) success and clearly has the finger on the pulse . and yea, the scissor pendant is def for editorial purposes. really,really dig this collection. the poocatchers jeans are pure fire!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah..this collection is really nice.

plan to grab something from prv season...

but on 2nd thought..goin to wait for the next one..

def missed out on the tees but got a nice jewelry collection started (of his). i wear 'em everyday

Upon second look, yes... I'm happy that there are dudes here that don't look like the girls.

I also like the giant hoods. And although I love the jewelry... instead of compelling me to swipe out my credit card, it is inspiring me to make some myself.

And although I love the jewelry... instead of compelling me to swipe out my credit card, it is inspiring me to make some myself.

I feel this way about the tees. I can draw some pyramids/diaminds on a shirt with a damn felt pen for $10. I like the designs, but they're sooo simple (which is why they're cool), but seeing as I'm resistant to buying print tees at all, it would be really easy to make something that looks like these.

I dig the shoes and the short cotton trousers, but overall this stuff seems corny to me, kinda played. I'd be interested if it was cheap, but it's probably ungodly expensive.

I feel this way about the tees. I can draw some pyramids/diaminds on a shirt with a damn felt pen for $10. I like the designs, but they're sooo simple (which is why they're cool), but seeing as I'm resistant to buying print tees at all, it would be really easy to make something that looks like these.

I dig the shoes and the short cotton trousers, but overall this stuff seems corny to me, kinda played. I'd be interested if it was cheap, but it's probably ungodly expensive.

I get what you saying, and I agree it is kinda played and simple, but there is something drawing me to the stuff.. T shirts are expenisve like AUS$100, with the week $ is like 75, which I'll never pay, but I can see great things happening for this lable!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...