FS: Nudie Slim Jim Dry Greycast 33x32

upandcoming

That money has been super hard earned and to throw it away on something that doesnt fit right is so frustrating.

I really feel for you buddy. But realistically, no one's going to pay $50 above retail + shipping for a pair of, what is effectively, used jeans (no tags attached and they've been worn). I think I speak for the majority of people on sufu (not the ones yanking your chain)when I say, you've got to just bite the bullet and sell them for a more realistic price like $100 shipped. And btw, I'm not telling you this so I can get them off you at a lower price. I can't fit into a pair of Slim Jims so I have no actual interest in how much you sell them for or whether you sell them at all. You're not the only one who's lost "super hard earned" money on a bad choice or poor fit, and most of us just lump it and take the hit on supermarket or ebay because, that's pretty much all you can do. So you can let them go for a good price to someone who'll give those jeans a good home, get store credit at this Matthew Izzo place, or just keep them (I mean if they're wearable, then they are - so long as you're happy with the fit, who cares what others think?). I hope this doesn't put you off raw denim, cause you'll eventually find the perfect jean for you.

peace.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there not used...they are tried on. I need to sell these so i can buy jeans that fit me better. Thank you for your info, but im just going to keep bumping these at this price.

hmmmm....im really not sure how. I only have 2 email addresses but i could always make more. i promis. This is the perfect time for me to leave. Sufu has built me up to buy these jeans, and now im selling them, so its the right time. Its also a hella waste of my time. Just believe me

pshht you can come here, im not going to you.

i dont know how you will know i will re register, unless you just believe me saying i wont. I got everything i wanted and needed off of sufu, why would i need to be here anylonger?

try walking down e. chocolate avenue, it joins with walton.

no taco bell there, i have to go to work now, i promis ot never post again once the payment is sent.