FS: Nudie Slim Jim Dry Greycast 33x32

upandcoming

i really need to get rid of these...i bought them at matthew izzo and matthew izzo only accepts store credit, no money returns. I hope some one will be nice enough to help me out and buy them for what i payed...i have never spend over 50 dollars on denim, so it just kinda sucks i got screwed into buying the wrong fit.

Im selling these for brace yourself....185 plus shipping. I know you can get them on the internet for alot cheaper, but could you please just help me out...?

i can post pictures upon request

they have only been tried on to take pictures to post on here.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering you can get these for $139 at Cultizm, I highly doubt you'll get over $100...

which is why this is FUCKING bullshit blown out a fucking fucked window....

i feel some collective sufu guilt... i think this site ruined this kids life... he is in like full on panic mode.

seriously, return them for store credit and get something else from the same store. and don't worry so much about things.

exactly how i feel. like i just want a pair of jeans that fit. I dont like anything else he has in his store, especially for 185 dollars. Im just in a bind. I guess i iwill keep bumping these for a while if i have to. That money has been super hard earned and to throw it away on something that doesnt fit right is so frustrating.

well, its not final yet, im really crossing my fingers. I have been sitting in front of this computer for like 6 hours today refreshing the page to see if he got back to me...and no response, but its only the first day. Hoping for the best :D

Just so you know, there's a difference between being a nice guy and being a fool.

he would only be a fool if i was some scammer, and completely ripped him off, which is not going to happen.

i thought the sarcasm was more aparent.

im a nature loving vegetarian and even stil i would not by your jeans for above retail, or anywhere neer.

especially since i see you buying other shit on other threads etc.

c'monnn dude. your not even a good cause, your just incredibly thick.