Five Favourite Cars

rome1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all you catz here are makin me laugh ma ass off, postin em carz pics you get from em internet. you guyz aint even old to drive car yet, still you postin em pics up here. thats embarrasin yo!

wait till i get to tokyo and start ballin. gonna drive this shit over here (dont hate me for this tho, ey yo! y'all might get a chance like me too when y'all old enuf to drive a car, in the mean time, enjoy your lil tamiya carz :o):

FERRARI ENZO in red color.

shits limited edition of 400, wit an in your face 12v baby!

Rolls Royce Phantom in white color.

for me and my hoes drinkin crystal inside on a friday nite out pullin out at some funky club

Range Rover in black color with spinnin wheels "TKC engraved on the wheels"

for my butler and man servant to get some food and grocery shoppin. a niggaz got to take care of his boyz and make sure they look good too, know what im sayin

Hummer, again in black wit spinnin wheels "Yen symbol", tribute and respect to the country of japan for takin care of a brother and givin a brother a chance to live his life to the fullest.

SLR, in silver color. a brothers life aint complete without a merc. so this is it. no fancy wheels though. this is ma subtle car.

those japanese ladies panties are gonna melt like em mozarella cheese on em pizzas, when they see a brother behind these wheelz, babe!

all you catz here are makin me laugh ma ass off, postin em carz pics you get from em internet. you guyz aint even old to drive car yet, still you postin em pics up here. thats embarrasin yo!

wait till i get to tokyo and start ballin. gonna drive this shit over here (dont hate me for this tho, ey yo! y'all might get a chance like me too when y'all old enuf to drive a car, in the mean time, enjoy your lil tamiya carz :o):

those japanese ladies panties are gonna melt like em mozarella cheese on em pizzas, when they see a brother behind these wheelz, babe!

Neg repped.

NEXT.

you sound like you have really small testicles.

fabulaz- that's my one and only favorite modern car. i know it's played out, but damn. all love.

Perhaps the only SUV I'd consider buying.

Let me know if you get one in the future. SHOTGUN.

you sound like you have really small testicles.

why you like to talk bout em private parts wit a brother? any of y'all here like em pussies?

and you sound like you have a tiny, itty bitty chinese style sausage my friend. hehe, i know life aint fair, im asian too, but our genetics chooses us to have a bigger one. calm down my friend, there are still some pussies for you at the end of the day. if you are interested in one, that is. peace y'all:cool:

Perhaps the only SUV I'd consider buying.

Let me know if you get one in the future. SHOTGUN.

whats the matter wit both of you, hatin a brother on his first visit here. btw, fabulaz, why you gotta send me a message written "gay"? whats that supposed to mean, im not gay, my friend. im indian going to tokyo to be a host. i dont do homo shit, even if you are payin me, as i already told a member here in the tokyo thread not too long ago. or does it supposed to be a secret message for y'all cock luvin brothers out there? for the record, i stress im not gay. ok. peace y'all:cool:

tkc, wat happen 2 ur COBRA??? u sell???

yes, STRICTLY for the ladiez, i repeat for the ladiez. japanese ladies, altho non japanese can also do. i have to say, there are way too many homos here. thats why i gotta be firm from the start and stress that i dont do homo. not that i have anything against them, no hate. peace y'all:cool:

what cobra, aint no other cobras cant compare to what im packin here nigga!!!! there might be sum snakes, worms(sorry fellas, no worries not gonna name any races here out loud, but y'all know who you are[check my other post for hint]) or "imaginary dragon'' some people brag bout packin, but in my humble opinion, these are the one and only KING cobra. heres a question for all of you, who invented kamasutra? the answers should explain any other raising questions you catz might have. nuf said.

what cobra, aint no other cobras cant compare to what im packin here nigga!!!! there might be sum snakes, worms(sorry fellas, no worries not gonna name any races here out loud, but y'all know who you are[check my other post for hint]) or "imaginary dragon'' some people brag bout packin, but in my humble opinion, these are the one and only KING cobra. heres a question for all of you, who invented kamasutra? the answers should explain any other raising questions you catz might have. nuf said.

8844-2004-Ford-Mustang.jpg

F A Y S T

(ly k a cobra)