rome1

Five Favourite Cars

you got some good taste Pavlov

I dont have any parents, grand or regular.

E class would be my dream car for everyday driving. I'd take any of the rest as "Sunday car".

I've been in a slightly less recent E mercedes and it's like you would imagine, comfy (softests suspensions ever) and nicely finished, but otherwise, it seems like a good car to go caravaning or visit your grandkids. You would die of boredom driving this everyday and it would only help you hook up with grannies and blind girls.

Hard to pick just five favorites, so I'll have to generalize...

1. Vintage Olds Toronados. I've always said that if I restore an old car someday, it will be a 66 Toro. I like most of the pre-1986 Toros and even though the last generation was one of GM's typical mid-80s cars, it did have that innovative computer system on it.

2. Porsche 959. By far my favorite Porsche.

3. Chevrolet Impala SS from the mid-90s. Definitely underrated, and among GM's last rear-drive V8 sedans.

4. RWD Chevrolet Monte Carlos (up through 1988, not the 90s-00s models). Used to see an SS around my neighborhood growing up and always liked it.

5. Honda Prelude, last generation (1997-2001). Another underrated car, although that could really apply to Preludes in general. If you can get past the dash that looks like a spare part from a 1987 Accord, it's an awesome car.

Honorable Mention: BMW L6. Pretty uncommon car, too.

1- Alfa romeo spider 1600 - saw this in vicky cristina barcelona. seems the most feasible out of the bunch

2- Lotus Elan sprint - to compete in classic car races

3- Ferrari Dino - Beautiful

4- Lamborghini Miura- just because

5- Pt cruiser/aztec- i would buy all of them and make them homeless shelters.

I just need a Blue Abu Dhabi 458 Italia. Can be the base model on the 348-looking 20"s in silver. Don't need 4 other cars.

I just need a Blue Abu Dhabi 458 Italia. Can be the base model on the 348-looking 20"s in silver. Don't need 4 other cars.

don't buy second hand it's probably been on fire

This and 1989 Lotus Esprit. I don't know much about Lotus bodies though.

7952557-700-0.jpg?rev=6

I've been pushing this for a hot minute and I can't even explain how happy it makes me.

I would easily replace the Elise in mine for this any day of the week.

-4198.jpg

Love that thing Rome...Miss you in the snow thread.

Nice ride Rome, how many inches did you lift that thing and what size tires do you got on there? If you don't mind sharing..

thanks, for the compliments guys!!! I'll be posting in the snow thread as soon as I set foot on my board...first day is really soon, next week maybe. Jeep has 5 inches lift and major upgrades, nothing is stock at all, those are 37's I can snap more shots if you guys want to see. Personally I like the soft top better but it's too damn cold for that now.

Some poser driveway shots.

-0122.jpg

-0120.jpg