Five Favourite Cars

rome1

that brings back memories...! my friend had one of those things jacked up so f*ng high, you literally had to climb into the damn thing. Best part was there were holes in the floor board so you could see the road drive by as it moved.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm surprised nobody put up any of their fixed gears.

This is really the only car I'd like to dream about riding in at the moment:

jaghearsjb5.jpg

Either driving or riding in the back... whatevers. It's a good way to go.

I have a 2006 Acura TSX w/ navi, and just got a 2003 Suzuiki Sv 650. I am hoping by late 2008 I can get another Audi, I really miss my A4. Probably a Audi B6 S4 Avant and tune that shit out; White/Black with powder coated BBS CH 19s!!!!!

The new A4 B8 platform should be out by then. From the things I've been reading, it sounds like quite the car.

I drive a B7 now and I'm hoping I can get into a B8 the same time my lease ends.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

^ I hate Hamann, I've never liked a look they've put out. I also feel that because Hamann's complete car looks are so popular, it's caused all these other tuners who traditionally put out really nice stuff to start putting out these exaggerated ugly monstrosities of their own. Look at AC Schnitzer, who once put out beautiful complete cars like the Schnitzer Silhouette series, and now put out crap like the Tension and that 3er coupe concept they had this year...

If I could have only a single ride in my garage right now, it'd be this: E92 M3 w/ V10 heart, some 20" Schnitzers, and a couple of those new Recaro buckets...

11.jpg

22.jpg

33.jpg

i always loved that paint job, i wonder how much would it cost to get it done?

next to nothing, it's flat black, those 20" wheels look like they don't belong on that car with those huge,thin spokes unless you just want that baller status, not too mention the shit handling that comes with them. put some 18" deep dish HRE's on that bitch or something not flat-faced rims haha

Shit handling? We're talking a damn Chevy Tahoe here...they aren't exactly known for thier handling/performance.

For the record, I like that whip too.

haha, think about what you just said, 20" wheels were never mentioned in reference to that Tahoe, who cares how an SUV handles, i'm talking about the bimmer with the oversized, gaudy wheels

• 2 weeks later...
i always loved that paint job, i wonder how much would it cost to get it done?

how much does a can of flat black spray paint cost at home depot these days??? I actually think those are 22's judging by the tire size...but I could be wrong though.

• 2 weeks later...

Some of you guys Japanese car choices are weak. Toyota Crown Majesta? wtf? Old men who wear plaid trousers and smoke too much drive Majestas, it's the new age Cressida. Add a couple lace doilies on the back parcel shelf for JDM authenticity.

I can understand the Italian cars, the German cars, the boutique cars in this thread, but $40K Japanese cars that are stock except for chrome rims and airbag drop? really?

• 2 months later...