Clubbing In China

soraanaam

so just returned after a month long trip in china and ive visited like 15 clubs, and what can i say, it was pretty fucking bomb, though chinese people cant dance, club has hot girls and nice shows. I thought shanghai/beijing clubs would be bomb, but ningbo has the best clubs. the tang hui bar in shanghai does not compare to the one in ningbo and the newest club in ningbo is timeshift and it was fucking bomb, pics gonna come up in awhile. fucking tired.

any fun memories in china?

I just got back from China recently. Did some clubbing in Shanghai and Nanjing. The clubs in Shanghai were way too crowded. Some girls were smoking but some were enhhh. But theres def a good amount of hot asian girls that go clubbing. For some reason, it always gets wierd when foreginers try to join in on the fun and realize that the club caters to mainly chinese speaking crowd.

Went to a club in Beijing once, it was totally crazy. People were like rolling pot, snorting coke and shit. Some hard core party freak those people are!

that's my kind of club;)

althought i would be fucking scared to do blow in china, i don't even want to imagine what happens if you get caught

idk about drugs, it was fucking hard to get bud, the only thing closest to bud was hash which i got in hangzhou at a rastafarian bar, other than that i didnt see people snorting coke or that kind of shit.

Shit i wish i went to that coke filled club - did you try any? anyone know what coke is like in china? I wound up in some place full of foreigners and prostitutes - the table dancers were hot though and every bottle of vodka came with a free bowl of popcorn.

yea, drank vodka first time clubbing in china, but after that stuck to whisky and seet green tea, it would be 5 bottles of green tea for 2 chivas regal, anyway table dancers were fucking hot, not only did we get free popcorn, but tofu and fruits etc.

Idk about clubbin', but last time I was in Shanghai, I went to the mini-mart outside of my hotel, and a pimp came in trying to sell me one of his ho's standing outside the window. I didn't ask a price b/c I don't speak no mandarin and plus I was like 16, haha.

Man, I need to go back to Asia s/t...

how much is a prostie in china? i heard that it's $15 a pop...

200 to 350 RMB a pop

400 to 600 RMB for overnight

It also depends where you do it at, and what kinda things u want her to do, straight fuck is cheaper, titty bath, fuck and massage is more expensive of course

if they really enjoyed their time, they knock off 1/2 the price...

thats what i hear... im not sure... ;)

When I have a table at a club the furthest thing from my mind is tofu & fruit. I would have karate chopped the waiter in the neck.

you can eat chicken feet up in da club if you go to a chinese chinese club. no joke.

and good bud is hard to find, even if you're willing to pay for it. shitty hash on the other hand is everywhere.