Wear to buy Youth sized Dress shirts without front pockets for cheap?

black.shadow

I have been currently scouring local men's wear stores and malls and have been having a ridiculously tough time finding a simple white (or black) dress shirt that does not have a front pocket. I have not found a single one in any size yet but I really need a youth(boys) size 18 so this probably makes things even more difficult. I like the sleeker look and would greatly appreciate help finding these.

I have previsously purchased men's neck size 14.5 dress shirts and those fit poorly even with speding nearly more money on tailoring then the cost of the shirt itself, and still the fit isn't as good as youth sized.

Please help, I previously also typed in search items like "pocketless dress shirt" etc. into google and on here and haven't had much luck.

thanks

Thanks for the link, that site seems to offer a decent amount of variety but is also UK based and instead of showing sizes available after you pick out a color it just jumps to confirm an order (kind of a weird setup), I'm in the USA btw.

Also if my description of the style of shirt that I'm interested in wasn't very clear here is a link to pic showing a pocketless slim dress shirt.

http://www.luisaviaroma.com/ecnew/Collections/SchedaProd.aspx?Outlet=False&CodStagione=46I&CodCollezione=06V&CodArticolo=128

Yes, I know that I won't be able to get exactly that shirt for a decent price, just something similar i.e. without pocket would be awesome.

Thanks for the link, that site seems to offer a decent amount of variety but is also UK based and instead of showing sizes available after you pick out a color it just jumps to confirm an order (kind of a weird setup), I'm in the USA btw.

Also if my description of the style of shirt that I'm interested in wasn't very clear here is a link to pic showing a pocketless slim dress shirt.

http://www.luisaviaroma.com/ecnew/Collections/SchedaProd.aspx?Outlet=False&CodStagione=46I&CodCollezione=06V&CodArticolo=128

Yes, I know that I won't be able to get exactly that shirt for a decent price, just something similar i.e. without pocket would be awesome.

you could probably just email them a picture of the shirt you want and ask them to make it in a nice shirt fabric in your size. you should just email them, they'll get back to you quickly for sure.